What's new

Whatever

Imran tu aaj ladai ke mood mein hai?

He is a sikh because he says he is sikh?

Troll karo to thode style se karo. Gandagi mein haath rakhna mane khud ganda hona hota hai.

Yar you know I have had worst of my differences with you on this very thread, even some people called it drama comments, but I believe we have always maintained some sanity, I mean you expect me to remain cool when a person directly attacks my core beliefs, whether this Bishnoo guys is a Sikh or not but that does not in anyway give 4522 any right to directly insult my religion out of his ignorance and assumptions only.

If you had read my replies directed at him, you would have known if I am encouraging him or accusing him.

This guy has been in debate over some Sikhism history with Hindu guys and he is a Sikh. I never enjoy degrading any religion and its beliefs, but your default response shows how prejudiced and shit head sort of person you are.

You are offended by a name and we Muslims have / had to read whole lot of threads and nasty comments about our religion and its practices, and that too on this forum (which I assume is run by Pakistanis). You think you have more right to be offended than me? Fck off you have not seen the shit we see.
Why you are angry on me dude
I never abused Islam
if you are being targeted because of ur religion then how is that my fault
I just want him to stop this shit
I have got nothing to do with you

You tag me
I sure will report

But stop this non sense
If you as a sikh/Muslim are abusing hinduism then it will make people hurl more abuses towards your God
Don't you understand that
I could have simply ignored you but you are preaching hatred
please for God's sake stop this

I asked for a damn name change to topic. That name is gonna be hilarious!!

Yar you know I have had worst of my differences with you on this very thread, even some people called it drama comments, but I believe we have always maintained some sanity, I mean you expect me to remain cool when a person directly attacks my core beliefs, whether this Bishnoo guys is a Sikh or not but that does not in anyway give 4522 any right to directly insult my religion out of his ignorance and assumptions only.

Actress_Sunny_Leone_Stills001.jpg

Why you are angry on me dude
I never abused Islam
if you are being targeted because of ur religion then how is that my fault
I just want him to stop this shit
I have got nothing to do with you

I would request you to delete that comment of yours it is highly offensive for me and is a grave insult. Simple, otherwise do whatever you want to do with this guy, its none of my business. Just delete that content that is all I want.

I would request you to delete that comment of yours it is highly offensive for me and is a grave insult. Simple, otherwise do whatever you want to do with this guy, its none of my business. Just delete that content that is all I want.
Let the mods do that
I am out of this thread

Back
Top Bottom