What's new

Whatever

Then what the fcking point is, that you automatically assume everybody to be Muslim and throwing insults at Islam and its beliefs is by default your right? This guy is a Sikh what has he got to do with pork?

You think Sikhs and Muslims are equal and by saying derogatory remarks for Islamic beliefs you can insult Sikhs? Are you an a$$hole or what

99% of hindoos are Islamophobic.

Then what the fcking point is, that you automatically assume everybody to be Muslim and throwing insults at Islam and its beliefs is by default your right? This guy is a Sikh what has he got to do with pork?

You think Sikhs and Muslims are equal and by saying derogatory remarks for Islamic beliefs you can insult Sikhs? Are you an a$$hole or what
I wrote the same thing that this guy wrote
the thing is I didn't mean it
if by seeing this one line you are abusing me then what do you think I should do
instead of reporting him you are encouraging him
think again who is the asshole

Awww man I was in such a good mood, but this thread always destroys it.
I know right :mad: .
Choro i'm writing something on Hunza wait for it , i bet your gonna love it . My first visit i guess , will give you whole image of the area . I hope you can wait , have exams will write after that .

Imran tu aaj ladai ke mood mein hai?

He is a sikh because he says he is sikh?

Troll karo to thode style se karo. Gandagi mein haath rakhna mane khud ganda hona hota hai.

sab say ziada gandagi yahan hai bhi Indians hindoon ki.
Btw bishnoo u cud be arya desha or east and west what diff it makes.?

I wrote the same thing that this guy wrote
the thing is I didn't mean it
if by seeing this one line you are abusing me then what do you think I should do
instead of reporting him you are encouraging him
think again who is the asshole

If you had read my replies directed at him, you would have known if I am encouraging him or accusing him.

This guy has been in debate over some Sikhism history with Hindu guys and he is a Sikh. I never enjoy degrading any religion and its beliefs, but your default response shows how prejudiced and shit head sort of person you are.

You are offended by a name and we Muslims have / had to read whole lot of threads and nasty comments about our religion and its practices, and that too on this forum (which I assume is run by Pakistanis). You think you have more right to be offended than me? Fck off you have not seen the shit we see.

You are one of the sanest member
do tell me did I do anything wrong

Your brethren is not getting my point
I agree with the sanest part .
Yes i'm with you on this one , his user name is offensive , you have tagged the mods they will look into it , don't worry . Till then ignore him , i guess .

I am not insulting hindoo "gods"

Also tell your hindoo brothers not to insult my religion. Where is your anger then?

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted | Page 4
You tag me
I sure will report

But stop this non sense
If you as a sikh/Muslim are abusing hinduism then it will make people hurl more abuses towards your God
Don't you understand that
I could have simply ignored you but you are preaching hatred
please for God's sake stop this

Back
Top Bottom