What's new

Whatever

Oh idid forget to tell u that yes i know about them trying to take over sikhism nothing new ,it has been since 47 onwards like that. I have spoken against it too. You guys are monotheistic religion.
As of capital its chandigarh that is shared between u and haryana? Isnt it? Or idont know. Magar delhi is so faraway. Yes i know they used to direct away punjabs waters hurting ur agriculture.

as of anonymous guy, stop being upset n losing it u will get banned. DO one thing drop a msg on horus bahi profile explaining how they are misinterpreting religions like they have meddled with pak history. Horus bahi might do something. I dont know many mods here and that ido iwasnt happy with their job but i am sure on this sensitive issue they will take action.
Thirdly, really do u like us pakistanis. Ya do visit lahore u are welcome. And u knew pangastani girl had figured stuff out right from start. Hahaa. Omg!
And why u are seeking name change ,ihate word bishnoo.
udidnt feel surprised i know so much abt u guy?
Aur may kaisi lagti hoon apko as a pakistani ofcourse? Dont take in wrong sense plz.. i am very much into pakistani image building lolzzzz.

I really do like Pakistanis, while our religion may be different our culture is the same. We treat guests with utmost respect. Personally I don't like the leadership of Pakistan because of people like Sharif and company who are greedy and taking advantage of people. Every Punjabi is raised on loving Lahore, it's the noor to our eyes. Ifran Baloch told me to change my name because it was offending the hindoos. What should I change it to? Bishnoo --> Vishnu. I consider myself Punjabi and also Indian. India isn't just hindoos, in fact for most of India it was Punjab (both East and West) that defined India. Remember, Delhi has always been the seat of North (real) India. South Indians (madrassis) aren't even Indian to me.

I really do like Pakistanis, while our religion may be different our culture is the same. We treat guests with utmost respect. Personally I don't like the leadership of Pakistan because of people like Sharif and company who are greedy and taking advantage of people. Every Punjabi is raised on loving Lahore, it's the noor to our eyes. Ifran Baloch told me to change my name because it was offending the hindoos. What should I change it to? Bishnoo --> Vishnu. I consider myself Punjabi and also Indian. India isn't just hindoos, in fact for most of India it was Punjab (both East and West) that defined India. Remember, Delhi has always been the seat of North (real) India. South Indians (madrassis) aren't even Indian to me.
On cultures similarity point i do differ from u , i see our cultures as quite different, secondly pakistan also has a lotof diversity and we love every bit of it. thirdly, i know sikhs love lahore a lot. And i also know sikhs have very deep rooted love of punjab, punjabs soil. As in punjab in general.
Acha capital ka bataya nahi ,the shared capital bit,
Aur nick idont see as offensive.lekin if u have tochange then umm change it too punjab lover lolz. Or canadian punjabi. or then plain 'topic'.
And haha madrassi part. but i cant stand hinduvta *****s anywhere and over here too who hop up and down on kashmir and cheer over the atrocities. Kitni nafrat hai in say mujhay. No words.no words.
Hey but u didnt tell me didnt u feel surprised iknew so much abt u guys as in sikhs.

Last edited:
On cultures similarity point i do differ from u , i see our cultures as quite different, secondly pakistan also has a lotof diversity and we love every bit of it. thirdly, i know sikhs love lahore a lot. And i also know sikhs have very deep rooted love of punjab, punjabs soil. As in punjab in general.
Acha capital ka bataya nahi ,the shared capital bit,
Aur nick idont see as offensive.lekin if u have tochange then umm change it too punjab lover lolz. Or canadian punjabi. or then plain 'topic'.
And haha madrassi part. but i cant stand hinduvta *****s anywhere and over here too who hop up and down on kashmir and cheer over the atrocities. Kitni nafrat hai in say mujhay. Mo words.no words.
Hey but u didnt tell me didnt u feel surprised iknew so much abt u guys as in sikhs.

Yea how do you know so much about Sikhs?

Also, I used to believe the hindoo propaganda that only a small radical few hate India. Then I watched a few documentaries and the movie Haider and it changed my views. Hindoos are doing real atrocities on you guys and then they lie about it.

I only saw the first 15 mins of this, it was too upsetting so I stopped.
2ddl [dot] link/breaking-borders-s01e06-tortured-past-and-present-in-kashmir-720p-hdtv-x264-dhd/

I recommend you watch some of it. So they have 500,000 soldiers and camp around mosques. You can't even breath in Kashmir without permission from hindoo government.

How you think our culture is so different?

The capital Chandigarh is shared but since it is a hindoo majority now, they have all the power.

Yea how do you know so much about Sikhs?

Also, I used to believe the hindoo propaganda that only a small radical few hate India. Then I watched a few documentaries and the movie Haider and it changed my views. Hindoos are doing real atrocities on you guys and then they lie about it.

I only saw the first 15 mins of this, it was too upsetting so I stopped.
2ddl [dot] link/breaking-borders-s01e06-tortured-past-and-present-in-kashmir-720p-hdtv-x264-dhd/

I recommend you watch some of it. So they have 500,000 soldiers and camp around mosques. You can't even breath in Kashmir without permission from hindoo government.

How you think our culture is so different?

The capital Chandigarh is shared but since it is a hindoo majority now, they have all the power.
Heythe documentary isnt released yet?i will defo wanna watch. It is 'tortured past and present in kashmir'.
Bas mujhay aisay hee sikhs kay baray may pata tha.
They arent 500000 but 700,000.
U know koi kashmir ki atrocities pay baat hee nai karta. Hamara media is intentionally shut on it. They are propaganda mills ,with journos being funded by india and usa etc.
In kashmir intl media access is blocked. So noone could make any documentary magar pata chal jata hai phir bhi thru news. when last year there came floods in kashmir tau indian army came with lists of names , they said these are pundits names given to us by gov and we were asked to save them only and not muslim kashmiris. Woh chat pay kharay wait kar rahay thay but noone came for help. Phir yey bhi hua that indian army when came for help kashmiris refused any assistance and threw stones at them. Pata nahi kashmiri ki kitni sarkain ,roads hain that are paved over innocent kashmiris dead bodies, and i am not saying metaphorically. There are bloody unmarked graves. I want to cry so loud. So many so many fake encounters. Duniya ki sab say bari human rights violations happen there. Just think its still happening there. They are still suffering. Their police and army men barge into their houses tie up men and rape their daughters ,women before their eyes, even if someone isnt a militant. there is so much so much more to say but iwould stop.
Read this : prathibal fake encounter, they had killed innocents and disfigured them to show they were militants.
Fake encounters: The expendable Kashmiri - Al Jazeera English
There are so many incidents. Shopian rape cases. Kitnay tau kabhi pata bhi nahi chaltay.
Terrorism was sponsered in our country so that also we will be internally so messed up noone will speak of kashmir. And truly ppl got so tired of attacks that kashmir had gone off their minds.
Mujhay kitni nafrat hai in logon say kinti nafrat hai kitni nafrat hai. How much i hate them how much. How much god. Isi leay i dont like talking to indians except for very few.
Phir jab hum atrocities pay likhtay hain tau kutoon ki tarah these f.ucking dogs attack us and try to stop us.

Nahi chinese r nice ppl. y what happened? itna gussa?

If come to the West and actually meet them you will know how bad they are. They are like superbaniyas, always have money on their mind. Then comes how cunning they are, at school if you ask them how to solve an equation they will either: 1) tell you they don't know when they really do; 2) give you wrong information. Trust me, they are soo selfish and heartless.

If come to the West and actually meet them you will know how bad they are. They are like superbaniyas, always have money on their mind. Then comes how cunning they are, at school if you ask them how to solve an equation they will either: 1) tell you they don't know when they really do; 2) give you wrong information. Trust me, they are soo selfish and heartless.
but they dont mass massacre ppl. i have met chinese lol what do u think. But ya never had em as classfellows. You can ask equations here, if ppl can help we will help out. Dont engage with class fellows who dont help. And ithink google say bhi help mil jaati hai.
Iskay ilawa sub con ppl are more demonstrative, caring loving sorts. i find murricans quite selfish.

And u have made 66 posts . I am sure pangon kay ilawa kuch nai kiya ho ga.

Bishnoo do u know few months back britain had said they mightmake a sikh regiment.
Indians ko itnee mirchain lagee theen . The comments i saw on news sites were worth checking. They were like britain are trying to do divide and rule etc. Quite deeply hurt and visibly jealous they were. khud kuch na ho doosron say bhi jealous ho.

Last edited:
@Bishnoo loves Beef dude i said it take it easy. U will drop such lines( like there u tagged me) in every thread u will get banned. Nd i want u to stay.go easy. I ofcourse know the crap written whatlese their reporters do.

@WAJsal kahan ho broooo me misses u.
Hinduguy mujhy hindi nahi sikha raha tha acha hua ban hogaya. Jo meray saath panga karta hai uskay saath acha nahi hota, may yahan ka Don hoon. Wuahaha a Don who got warning on the second day i joined this place. Khair that was a needless warning. acha back to point.
sprry bhain ji , papers chal rahe hain . Am too busy , pray .

@WAJsal kahan ho ? I hope u are doing great.
Itne parwah kyon yar ? am busy bhan ji .How's life ?

North-East India and South India relations with Pakistan.

Or are Pakistanis aware of these regions. Always has been a curiosity of mine.

I have always been a fan of the natural beauty of Balochistan mountains and Gilgit-Baltistan mountain ranges.

Forgive me if i got my names wrong :-)
Well i'm from Gilgit , will try to write something on that .

I want to watch fukhrey...but i have to make slides...ufff... :(
HAHA , just came across the term fukhrey , what is it ? a show ?
Sorry for the late reply , have exams , and am too busy , you know how tough these things can get.

levina gives me a idea... why not you write a science-fiction set on mars... you need not be specific on the technological part but concentrate on the social/political aspect.

you may know of the "mars one" project that is meant to take people to mars on a one-way trip starting 2026... so imagine your story set in 2030 and the mars settlement having 100 people, males and females, all nationalities and religions... these people are leaving behind their social/political connections to earth... they must devise a new political arrangement to survive the harsh nature of mars... let your story speak of this.

for reference...

2. Mars One

3. Mars One shortlist: the top 10 hopefuls | Science | The Guardian

4. Mars One Astronauts - Mission - Mars One

5. Mars One-inspired play explores first human mission to red planet | Stage | The Guardian

concentrate of the political aspect, the other things will become easier to think of.
What can i say ? thanks for the suggestion , bhai .

Back
Top Bottom