What's new

Whatever

Ok jamahir bahi.

@Bishnoo loves Beef ya well if u want to stick around then no panga with religions and profanities use. I am shamain from pangastan. I like doing pangas. Lolz.
Acha han i was tagging you here, acha lets say aap doesnt work. Fine. But idont get one thing when u said it was hindoos who did tge killing. Those who massacre they were rss ppl??? Or congress gunday?? I mean i dont get is that u iddnt blame congress for that and straight up took to you know who.
Well defo modi is a sick mess. Lots of mess. I feel wierd at those minds who elected him. He was in canada recently, as ur flag shows canada, you must have hated every second of his visit period.
Acha interestingly the only thing he ia doing ispurchasing and expanding weaponry stock and defence hardware. And at home farmers are sooo miserable.

Last edited:
Ok jamahir bahi.

@Bishnoo loves Beef ya well if u want to stick around then no panga with religions and profanities use. I am shamain from pangastan. I like doing pangas. Lolz. Lolzz. And i dont know why ppl like haleem, siri paey lolz,
Acha han i was tagging you here, acha lets say aap doesnt work. Fine. But idont get one thing when u said it was hindoos who did tge killing. Those who massacre they were rss ppl??? Or congress gunday?? I mean i dont get is that u iddnt blame congress for that and straight up took to you know who.
Well defo modi is a ganda sick mess. Lots of mess. I feel wierd at those minds who elected him. He was in canada recently, as ur flag shows canada, you must have hated every bit of his visit.
Acha interestingly the only thing he ia doing ispurchasing and expand weaponry and defence hardware. And at home farmers are sooo miserable.

You asked questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

How do I know it was Hindoos who did the killing?

Because the people that did the killing were average hindoos living in Delhi and Punjab who took this opportunity to kill Sikhs. Most of them were bihari and bhaiyyas who had no political affiliation. They came and killed for pleasure. The common excuse hindoos use is that they did it for money, as Tyler and company were giving out $$ for Sikh blood. If that was the case, why didn't poor Muslims kill us too? It was a case of hindoos killing a minority like usual.

I don't get why you don't blame Congress?

But I do. They committed a genocide against us. What I'm trying to say is, they are the lesser of the evils. Congress has the blood of 100,000 Sikhs on their hands. But has it been BJP Sikhs would be wiped of the face of the Earth. I'm fearful of what a hindoo national party can do. If they wouldn't kill us outright, they would deny our identity and assimilate us.

Are you familiar with how Buddhism was "defeated" in India? The hindoo Adi Shankacharya destroyed the identity of the Buddhists. First he aligned hindooism into the Buddhists plane. He said Buddhism and hindooism have the same morals, same teaching. Then he said Lord Buddha is actually an avataar of Vishnoo. You see, he blurred the line first, then said we are one of the same.

That's what is going to happen under BJP rule and "Common civil code". We Sikhs are already hindoos under the law. They are even attempting this with muslims, just look at Ahemedis

Last edited:
You asked questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

Because the people that did the killing were average hindoos living in Delhi and Punjab who took this opportunity to kill Sikhs. Most of them were bihari and bhaiyyas who had no political affiliation. They came and killed for pleasure. The common excuse hindoos use is that they did it for money, as Tyler and company were giving out $$ for Sikh blood. If that was the case, why didn't poor Muslims kill us too? It was a case of hindoos killing a minority like usual.

But I do. They committed a genocide against us. What I'm trying to say is, they are the lesser of the evils. Congress has the blood of 100,000 Sikhs on their hands. But has it been BJP Sikhs would be wiped of the face of the Earth. I'm fearful of what a hindoo national party can do. If they wouldn't kill us outright, they would deny our identity and assimilate us.

Are you familiar with how Buddhism was "defeated" in India? The hindoo Adi Shankacharya destroyed the identity of the Buddhists. First he aligned hindooism into the Buddhists plane. He said Buddhism and hindooism have the same morals, same teaching. Then he said Lord Buddha is actually an avataar of Vishnoo. You see, he blurred the line first, then said we are one of the same.

That's what is going to happen under BJP rule and "Common civil code". We Sikhs are already hindoos under the law. They are even attempting this with muslims, just look at Ahemedis and how nearly all hindoos believe that the Kabba is a shiv ling, some even believe Mohammed is an avataar of Vishnoo.
Bishnoo i will reply in a while. But read this,Protest against Indian atrocities against Kashmiris held in AJK - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I am saddened by kashmiri kids killing .
Acha what is 'tyler' that u mentioned in ur post.

And u are from punjab. Sikhs ko hamaray pakistan kay saath ajana chaheay tha. Ya phir listened to jinnah ,before partition when jinnah had suggested to sikh guru for a khalistan but he had refused outright that no we are ok with union indian.

Oh jagdeesh tytler

But bishnoo jadeesh tytler was a christian so why he did that??

So tytlr was paying money and hindus killed for their penchant for bloood?

Last edited:
Acha what is 'tyler' that u mentioned

Jagdeesh Tytler converted to Christianity after the massacres. He was born a hindoo, commited the acts as a hindoo, and then converted.

And u are from punjab. Sikhs ko hamaray pakistan kay saath ajana chaheay tha. Ya phir listened to jinnah ,before partition when jinnah had suggested to sikh guru for a khalistan but he had refused outright that no we are ok with union indian.

Sikh Gurus died a long time ago. Maybe you mean Sikh leaders. Most of us are very Pro-Indian. It's strange, while we don't like hindoos we love India. Save for a few radical Sikhs, no one wants an independent homeland. They just want autonomy and the ability to self-govern within the framework of India. Right now the hindoos keep breaking our state. Originally Indian Punjab consisted of Punjab, HP, Haryana, and Delhi.

So tytlr was paying money and hindus killed for their penchant for bloood?

Exactly. What this film at the 38 min mark and watch what they did to us.

Last edited:
@Bishnoo loves Beef listen edit and remove shiv part from prev post. All of it. I will reply in detail in a while, The whole shiv BS.Sick doggies they r.remove all of it

@Bishnoo loves Beef listen edit and remove shiv part from prev post. All of it. I will reply in detail in a while, The whole shiv BS.Sick doggies they r.remove all of it

Removed. I don't believe this at all but they do. It's a very very common belief amongst them.

Look, this is our most holy temple commonly known as Golden temple

Golden-Temple.jpg

What did hindoos do? They build a copy temple right next to it call Durgania mandir:

Durgiana-Temple.jpg

harmandir_sahib_aerial_view.png

Removed. I don't believe this at all but they do. It's a very very common belief amongst them.

Look, this is our most holy temple commonly known as Golden temple

Golden-Temple.jpg

What did hindoos do? They build a copy temple right next to it call Durgania mandir:

Durgiana-Temple.jpg

harmandir-sahib-aerial-view.jpg

And copying is horrible stuff.horrible

Last edited:
@doppelganger

Thanks party :)

I would have tagged another name too but changed my mind at the last moment. :-)

Well you can say I am man of many faces :D, different for you other for person you mentioned :D. Anyways I had some good chat with poster you mentioned in my initial days, its limited now for some reasons.

@doppelganger

Thanks party :)

I would have tagged another name too but changed my mind at the last moment. :-)

Well you can say I am man of many faces :D, different for you other for person you mentioned :D. Anyways I had some good chat with poster you mentioned in my initial days, its limited now for some reasons.

Pata nahin yaar. Kya bolun .....

@Bishnoo loves Beef , yes i know actual punjab was haryana,punjab,himachel and delhi. I know it was in late 60s when sikhs pushed for punjab suba so after some ,what was that called', refrendum or what they divided such odd punjab. And i know sikhs were very unhappy with PEPSU division.
Lekin tell me is say kya faraq parta hai, cuz haryana aur himachel tau saray hindu punjabi hain and its current pumjab that has sikhs, so sikhs got their majority area, but u guys didnt like the decision. So iwanted to know kay why u ppl were against it.
Acha listen delhi tau hamesha was filled up with biharis and bhaiyyas ,?nahi?? Abhi bhi tau wahan up walay biharis ziada hain.
Acha listen as of bhuddism i didn know abt this man u mentioned but i always knew hindus try hard to take bhuddism in it. I always knew bhuddism has nothing to do with hinduism and also that practices of bharmacharya was purely bhuddism one later on adopted by hindus and propagated as theirs. Oh by sikh gurus i had meant ur sikh leaders. So i saw on many ocassions indian hindus showing bhuddism as their own branch , i tried pointing it out very furiously but khair choro. but has it been lost as u are saying? I didnt know.
And of being pro india, nahi nahi aap pakistani ban jao.
I like funny ppl. You can come to pakistan. Aap ko hum pakistani rakh lain gay. And if i see u writing anti pak stuff on this site may choron gee nahi. And u know what haha i knew something since the first second i saw thread. Haha.
Acha so tytler had done the massacre due to his hate for sikhs or due to politics. So he had converted to christianity to protect himself?
Acha aur of uniform civil code,listen see in west its the same code for everyone so it applies uniformly and ppl go about it fine,so generally speaking why u see it as harmful. Goa already has a family law for this.
Pakistan ajao apko hum rakh lain gay humain funny log achay lagtay hain.
But u know even congress was doing no development work as such magar bjp is worst ,this man is only weapon weapons weapons and defence hardware. Thats it.

Last edited:
And bishnoo i had watched lil bit of that filmtoo. But i almost know what had happened. May be we all know riots may kya hota hai.
magar bishnoo ap pm ban jao then iwill take away poora kashmir.
Acha listen in godhra riots there was a shameless incident of kausar bano. Later a hindu indian doc said after autopsy that murder story was a lie as in the brutality of incident he tried to cover up. But her husband said kay nahi they are lying. There was a witness too and things happened as reported. and i believe him.plz do google and read dooo to know what these sick hinduvati, vhp, sangh pariwar ,rss animals did and to what extent they could go.
@Bishnoo loves Beef if u get time and stamina then try answering my last long post. even if u dont its fine.
And why do u stay so agressive bro. Calm down. see i am a kashmiri i read of kashmiris agony and atrocities on them, bleeds my heart but i cant do anything .......
Nothing zilch.

Omg omg !!guys wait i had to had to had to drop this line. I cant believe i saw this video of altaf bahi singing munni badnaam hui withslight changes in words for journalists. Omg omg omg!! I cant believe bahiii is soo besharam omg omg how can he watch such sick songs he is sooo omg koi sharam hoti hai. Omg i am tired of saying this but how can he. Woh tau may nay bhi kabhi nai dekha. Omg omg aur sab kay samanay ga kay bata bhi diya kay he has watched. Omg!!!! Sab kahan hain my pdf BUDDIEESSSSS!!!!!!

@WAJsal kahan ho ? I hope u are doing great.

@Bishnoo loves Beef , yes i know actual punjab was haryana,punjab,himachel and delhi. I know it was in late 60s when sikhs pushed for punjab suba so after some ,what was that called', refrendum or what they divided such odd punjab. And i know sikhs were very unhappy with PEPSU division.
Lekin tell me is say kya faraq parta hai, cuz haryana aur himachel tau saray hindu punjabi hain and its current pumjab that has sikhs, so sikhs got their majority area, but u guys didnt like the decision. So iwanted to know kay why u ppl were against it.

Yes but the larger a state is the more power. We would have been the largest unified block (as the hindoos would vote along caste and ethnic lines). What we are left with is a tiny state with no control over ourselves. You know we share our capital? You know we are an energy surplus state yet we have massive loadshedding because the Centre makes us give all our electricity to Delhi. They have priority over us to our own electricity.

Acha listen as of bhuddism i didn know abt this man u mentioned but i always knew hindus try hard to take bhuddism in it. I always knew bhuddism has nothing to do with hinduism and also that practices of bharmacharya was purely bhuddism one later on adopted by hindus and propagated as theirs. Oh by sikh gurus i had meant ur sikh leaders. So i saw on many ocassions indian hindus showing bhuddism as their own branch , i tried pointing it out very furiously but khair choro. but has it been lost as u are saying? I didnt know.

If you enter the "Hindu temple vandalised thread" you can read how they are trying to claim Sikhism is a hindoo branch and it was Christian missionaries who tricked us into becoming an independent religion. I'm very upset this anonomyous guy hasn't been banned.

And of being pro india, nahi nahi aap pakistani ban jao.
I like funny ppl. You can come to pakistan. Aap ko hum pakistani rakh lain gay. And if i see u writing anti pak stuff on this site may choron gee nahi. And u know what haha i knew something since the first second i saw thread. Haha.

I'd love to visit Pakistan and I consider Pakistanis my own when I see them in Canada.

Acha so tytler had done the massacre due to his hate for sikhs or due to politics. So he had converted to christianity to protect himself?

Tytler massacred Sikhs because hindoos can't stand to see us. Yes, he converted to Christianity to distance himself from the riot.

Acha aur of uniform civil code,listen see in west its the same code for everyone so it applies uniformly and ppl go about it fine,so generally speaking why u see it as harm. Goa already have a family law for this.

In India it will be used to assimilate people into hindoo fold. Who's laws are going to be applied, obviously hindo marriage acts and etc.

Pakistan ajao apko hum rakh lain gay humain funny log achay lagtay hain.
But u know even congress was doing no development work as such magar bjp is worst ,this man is only weapon weapons weapons and defence hardware. Thats it.

I will visit Pakistan one day, especially Lahore. My Grandfather grew up in Lahore.

Yes but the larger a state is the more power. We would have been the largest unified block (as the hindoos would vote along caste and ethnic lines). What we are left with is a tiny state with no control over ourselves. You know we share our capital? You know we are an energy surplus state yet we have massive loadshedding because the Centre makes us give all our electricity to Delhi. They have priority over us to our own electricity.

If you enter the "Hindu temple vandalised thread" you can read how they are trying to claim Sikhism is a hindoo branch and it was Christian missionaries who tricked us into becoming an independent religion. I'm very upset this anonomyous guy hasn't been banned.

I'd love to visit Pakistan and I consider Pakistanis my own when I see them in Canada.

Tytler massacred Sikhs because hindoos can't stand to see us. Yes, he converted to Christianity to distance himself from the riot.

In India it will be used to assimilate people into hindoo fold. Who's laws are going to be applied, obviously hindo marriage acts and etc.

I will visit Pakistan one day, especially Lahore. My Grandfather grew up in Lahore.
Oh idid forget to tell u that yes i know about them trying to take over sikhism nothing new ,it has been since 47 onwards like that. I have spoken against it too. You guys are monotheistic religion.
As of capital its chandigarh that is shared between u and haryana? Isnt it? Or idont know. Magar delhi is so faraway. Yes i know they used to direct away punjabs waters hurting ur agriculture.

as of anonymous guy, stop being upset n losing it u will get banned. DO one thing drop a msg on horus bahi profile explaining how they are misinterpreting religions like they have meddled with pak history. Horus bahi might do something. I dont know many mods here and that ido iwasnt happy with their job but i am sure on this sensitive issue they will take action.
Thirdly, really do u like us pakistanis. Ya do visit lahore u are welcome. And u knew pangastani girl had figured stuff out right from start. Hahaa. Omg!
And why u are seeking name change ,ihate word bishnoo.
udidnt feel surprised i know so much abt u guys?
Aur may kaisi lagti hoon apko as a pakistani ofcourse? Dont take in wrong sense plz.. i am very much into pakistani image building lolzzzz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom