What's new

Whatever

Me and mamma can talk non stop we dont need a 3rd person to talk to. Lol
:-)
a Friend who himself is permanently banned now. Lol
:rofl: ok sorry i should not laugh but it is ironic... But you stayed which is nice.. kinda addictive isnt it
Thats because in real life if they act so aggressive they might end up with a broken nasal bridge. :lol:
yes that is true...\
i belong to Kerala. :angel:
hmm dnt knw anyone from there.... which is surprising...
are u an engineer :P since everyone in india is one?? :P

:-)

:rofl: ok sorry i should not laugh but it is ironic... But you stayed which is nice.. kinda addictive isnt it
Not really!!
I have found a game called brainwars (its an app) its even more addictive.
I have lost 2 games today and that makes me super upset. :( :(
But I still like that game. I loose often to Chinese and Japanese players.Dont know why?? Lol
@Nihonjin1051 @Chinese-Dragon :)

hmm dnt knw anyone from there.... which is surprising...
are u an engineer :P since everyone in india is one?? :P
You bet!!!
You're a Pakistani doc and am an Indian engg...we 're BEF's (best enemies forever :P)

Not really!!
I have lost 2 games today and that makes me super upset. :( :(
But I still like that game. I loose often to Chinese and Japanese players.Dont know why?? Lol
@Nihonjin1051 @Chinese-Dragon :)

You bet!!!
You're a Pakistani doc and am an Indian engg...we 're BEF's (best enemies forever :P)

lol brain wars? Never heard of that. I always loose to Indian players when I play chess online. :(

wat is it about
i dnt think i have the iq for it :P
sorry i have alot of indian engineer friends ok not many but a few... so ur too late no enemies.... :P i cn do not share my chocolate that is the max evil

lol brain wars? Never heard of that. I always loose to Indian players when I play chess online. :(
u play chess we have to play some day... Fischer is my favorite i love his openings what about u

i played in china and saudi arabia i started early i was 5 but then i left it in my teens continued for about 2 years in my 20s but i stopped again i have not played for 3 year now

wow, you started early ! i'm a late boomer , lol. i started when i was 18 and played for 3 years. just started it again recently -- so many maneuvers to learn. wow, so you actually competed in KSA and China, too? you must be good...

i won my inter uni competition in china :p so yea i played properly but now i have forgotten most of it.. u need lots of practice... play window 7 chess level 9 n ten tell me how it goes then we can decide your level :P
ur probably better my mind is very simple which is why i went for medicine... it is direct i do not understand economics or business or pollitics i have a simple mind

Oh!!
The games r designed to test ur judgement,memory,calculation speed etc. U can challenge others n be challenged by others, there r 3 sets of games. The total points earned frm all the 3 games decides the winner. Each game lasts just 30 seconds.
I found it extremely addictive.
wat is it about
i dnt think i have the iq for it :P

Hmm its looks like this....these r just some of the games. The system decides the games for each challenge.
And you can add friends too. Lol
image.jpg
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

i won my inter uni competition in china :p so yea i played properly but now i have forgotten most of it.. u need lots of practice... play window 7 chess level 9 n ten tell me how it goes then we can decide your level :P
ur probably better my mind is very simple which is why i went for medicine... it is direct i do not understand economics or business or pollitics i have a simple mind

medicine is not for simple mind, my dear friend. you don't give yourself enough credit.

but then again, the best doctors are the most humble... :)

The games r designed to test ur judgement,memory,calculation speed etc. U can challenge others n be challenged by others, there r 3 sets of games. The total points earned frm all the 3 games decides the winner. Each game last just 30 seconds.
speed i will try it i seriously need to get sleep but i cant sleep... u knw i am up all night chatting n now i am up all day n i forgot to sleep again

medicine is not for simple mind, my dear friend. you don't give yourself enough credit.
for example one of the members here a think thank chairman i think is called slav defence tht is actually a chess opening :p did u know that honestly ??

for example one of the members here a think thank chairman i think is called slav defence tht is actually a chess opening :p did u know that honestly ??

ha ha ha! another member here, too, his username is @gambit . Either he's referencing the X-men character or, perhaps he's fond of Queens Gambit tactic. ;)

ha ha ha! another member here, too, his username is @gambit . Either he's referencing the X-men character or, perhaps he's fond of Queens Gambit tactic. ;)
haha u could say that slav defence was my gambit to see how much u knew :P n thanku i would like to practice before i play with u... i left chess.com with 1600 rating now i dnt even remember what my password was

n ur good :P

ur too good for me we will play in march when i can reread my boooks n notes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom