What's new

Whatever

Whats your name??
Where did you come from??
How did you land here???
Likes? Dislikes?? Or interests in short.
Whats the color of your toothbrush??
What annoys you most??
If a movie was made on your life what genre would that be and what character would you play??
Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Describe yourself in one word??
I come from the land of chocolate in the outer rings of the milky way
Landed here on my chocolate space shuttle which some brats ate -.-
Interests are reading and understanding humans.... Dislikes is reading idiots who know nothing go on and on....
dislike idiots who know little and like to act wise
i love green and black everything around me is in those colors
a movie on me.... it would involve lots of countries and lots of weird situations... do not know genre
i do not like food everything i eat is weird... but yes boiled fish heads soup china
one word hmmm... lost

ur turn now u answer also madam :P these then i will give u even more

I come from the land of chocolate in the outer rings of the milky way
Landed here on my chocolate space shuttle which some brats ate -.-
Interests are reading and understanding humans.... Dislikes is reading idiots who know nothing go on and on....
dislike idiots who know little and like to act wise
i love green and black everything around me is in those colors
a movie on me.... it would involve lots of countries and lots of weird situations... do not know genre
i do not like food everything i eat is weird... but yes boiled fish heads soup china
one word hmmm... lost

ur turn now u answer also madam :P these then i will give u even more
okay the color of our tooth brushes 're same :lol: i mean seriously. Though I dont like the color green. Its the last color I would choose for sure. But this brush was just an accident.
a movie on my life....hmm.. would be based on scorpions. Lolzz So it would be like watching Nat geo or discovery. :lol:
The weirdest thing that I tried was some macaroni cooked by one aunty which hardly tasted like one, and worst was I had to compliment it (thats what we 're taught in army, no matter how bad the food is, you must compliment your host :lol:).
me in one word - Rebellious,I've always been so. Lol

okay the color of our tooth brushes 're same :lol: i mean seriously. Though I dont like the color green. Its the last color I would choose for sure. But this brush was just an accident.
i love green
a movie on my life....hmm.. would be based on scorpions. Lolzz So it would be like watching Nat geo or discovery. :lol:
scorpions... weird choice... poisonous and loyal at the same time..
The weirdest thing that I tried was some macaroni cooked by one aunty which hardly tasted like one, and worst was I had to compliment it (thats what we 're taught in army, no matter how bad the food is, you must compliment your host :lol:).
lol yes i always compliment people on their cooking but my face gives it away :P

me in one word - Rebellious< I've always been so. Lol
mentally still not accepting reality :P

Ok now ur interests
what are your regrets
what is your main driving force
when you are sad what do you do
favorite movie
why are you desperate to stand out in life :P

Khushi nahi sale chal raha hai...,on every brand that you can inagine.Kaho toh bhabhi ko bhi kuch parcel kar du?? :P :lol:

Religion: Hindu+ Muslim + Christian

And what're you MCP???
:lol: :lol:

Just kidding!!
Though I think most of the men , 95%of the men on this forum 're MCPs.

Hmmm. . . Azadi wali zindagi thik thi meri.

Kaha okhli me sar de diya.

Khair churan ki goli to hai nahi ab to niphana padega zindagi bhar :D:D:D

i love green
I hate it...must be the only one color that i hate in the entire spectrum of colors. Lolzz
Though I like sea green and peacock green. But I rarely wear it.

scorpions... weird choice... poisonous and loyal at the same time..
Yeah... But I luv 'em, more so because my star sign is supposed to be scorpio. If you thot there's no logic to it then you should stop reading my posts here and now. Most of my posts 're as illogical as this :lol:

mentally still not accepting reality :P
Whoa!!
I think I'm very pragmatic and very accepting of reality... Or so I think. Lol
Ok now ur interests
Oh there's a huge list and it includes everything from driving to reading and chattering away to glory. :lol:
Frankly because I'm very moody, my interests change with my moods. Lolzz
what are your regrets
Eeeeeeee....hmmmnm....let me think.
I believe that we have only one life and we must enjoy it to the core.So I dont leave any space for regrets. Lolzz
what is your main driving force
My family!
when you are sad what do you do
I eat chocolates....infact I eat them even when am happy. :lol:
favorite movie
Many!
From Dil chahta hai to wake up sid and october sky.
why are you desperate to stand out in life :P
Am i???
What gave you that impression??

Hmmm. . . Azadi wali zindagi thik thi meri.

Kaha okhli me sar de diya.

Khair churan ki goli to hai nahi ab to niphana padega zindagi bhar :D:D:D
Yahan aake bhai saab ko koyi info milti hai?? :D

things you should do and you do not because ok there is no reason just because u dnt want to :P
nutella has saved people alot of money on anti depressants but i meant emotional reactions... you run to food that is obvious
I hate it...must be the only one color that i hate in the entire spectrum of colors. Lolzz
u need ur favorite things to be painted green till u accept green is awesome
balien brain waves
I believe that we have only one life and we must enjoy it to the core.So I dont leave any space for regrets. Lolzz
cheesy and untrue :P i thought we were doing honest
My family!
ok that makes sense and is actually quite mature... u get a golden star :P
Oh there's a huge list and it includes everything from driving to reading and chattering away to glory. :lol:
reading what mostly?
watched none of those so :P

Yeah... But I luv 'em, more so because my star sign is supposed to be scorpio. If you thot there's no logic to it then you should stop reading my posts here and now. Most of my posts 're as illogical as this :lol:
hmmm yes that is sad :P what is ur favorite animal if u say scorpions :P

Though I like sea green and peacock green. But I rarely wear it.

Whoa!!

Frankly because I'm very moody, my interests change with my moods. Lolzz

Eeeeeeee....hmmmnm....let me think.

My family!

Many!

Am i???

Yahan aake bhai saab ko koyi info milti hai?? :D
Nah. . .bas thoda time kat jata hai :D:D:D

@ranjeet

maybe you didn't see this vid that vostok or senheiser had posted months back... a pretty female soldier, aged 17, on the side of novorus ( anti nato side )... and gasp... married... we are everywhere... gasp...

i would marry this brave lady if she wasn't already married... ;)

things you should do and you do not because ok there is no reason just because u dnt want to :P
:girl_wacko:

nutella has saved people alot of money on anti depressants but i meant emotional reactions... you run to food that is obvious
No I cant eat anything other than chocolates when am in a bad mood. May be music will be the next option if I dont see chocolates around.

u need ur favorite things to be painted green till u accept green is awesome
Arrey
Why should I switch to green?? :dirol:
I'm a b&w person, as in I luv both black and white equally. I like most of the other colors in their muted form.
balien brain waves
Balien who??? :coffee:

cheesy and untrue :P i thought we were doing honest
You thought I was a fool to've given out my true self on an internet forum?? :P :haha::haha:

reading what mostly?
Anything which is not boring...lolzz
I might read even the most boring of books like Federick Forsyth's books, which a typical gal would hate to read. (Infact one of my friend was furious after reading his book that I gave her, she said there was no romance in his book :lol:).
watched none of those so :P
Sooooo... go and watch 'em.

hmmm yes that is sad :P what is ur favorite animal if u say scorpions :P
Deer... I love deers, though I wish I'm born a tigress or a snow leapord or a may be an eagle in my next birth. :lol:

I'm a b&w person, as in I luv both black and white equally. I like most of the other colors in their muted form.
my room is black n dark green very peaceful.. from the tiles to the roof to the fan to the ac :P i just can not get enough.. but yes black n white is nice too... i am a chess nut also btw :P i forgot to mention that
Deer... I love deers, though I wish I'm born a tigress or a snow leapord or a may be an eagle in my next birth. :lol:
eagles are nice.. i want to own a falcon soon hopefully i will look for one
Sooooo... go and watch 'em.
m not a lovey dovey person i believe what is yours comes to u can not try :P
I might read even the most boring of books like Federick Forsyth's books, which a typical gal would hate to read. (Infact one of my friend was furious after reading his book that I gave her, she said there was no romance in his book :lol:).
i love russian and japanese literature... paulo comes close but not to the level of russians. romance is well a part of literature but um i rather have books with less romance n more fun
You thought I was a fool to've given out my true self on an internet forum?? :P :haha::haha:
sigh am i the only one who is truthful on forums............
No I cant eat anything other than chocolates when am in a bad mood. May be music will be the next option if I dont see chocolates around.
very girly but ok acceptable
what do u listen to... :P now the test starts

things tht you know are right but you are not doing.... simpler my kuku friend

@ranjeet

maybe you didn't see this vid that vostok or senheiser had posted months back... a pretty female soldier, aged 17, on the side of novorus ( anti nato side )... and gasp... married... we are everywhere... gasp...

i would marry this brave lady if she wasn't already married... ;)
great, :tup:

my room is black n dark green very peaceful.. from the tiles to the roof to the fan to the ac :P i just can not get enough.. but yes black n white is nice too... i am a chess nut also btw :P i forgot to mention that
chestnut?? :haha:
I play chess but I dont think I good at it. I just know the rules. :)

eagles are nice.. i want to own a falcon soon hopefully i will look for one

m not a lovey dovey person i believe what is yours comes to u can not try :P

i love russian and japanese literature... paulo comes close but not to the level of russians. romance is well a part of literature but um i rather have books with less romance n more fun
Is this some kinda interrogation??:confused:

sigh am i the only one who is truthful on forums............
he---he---he. :agree::agree::agree:

things tht you know are right but you are not doing.... simpler my kuku friend
Okay then babaji tell me what is that i should be doing, that am not doing right?
who is Kuku??:undecided:

nothing... i am pure as always... went to Ganga... took a holy dip.. to wash away all my sins... now i am ready to the next indra..:D
you want to hang along..:azn: , i can give you a free ticket to heaven...:D
Tum rehne do!! :coffee:
by the way why did you need a "holy dip in Ganga"??? aesa kya kar diya?? :lol:

Nah. . .bas thoda time kat jata hai :D:D:D
yahan inne DDOS attacks kyun ho rahe hai?? any idea??

Is this some kinda interrogation??:confused:
um in those aint i supposed to only ask n not answer im confused
I play chess but I dont think I good at it. I just know the rules. :)
yea well when u get someone who teaches u it becomes a craze for a time being new world opens
he---he---he. :agree::agree::agree:
i need to quit these they are bad for me
Okay then babaji tell me what is that i should be doing, that am not doing right?
hey u can be illogical i can be mysteriously vague :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom