What's new

Whatever

or am i so clear that you see right through what i say :o:
Did I not mention in it your article that I like your clarity of thoughts. :lol: :devil:
Frankly I dont understand sarcasm (I'm just too dumb) and beating around the bush is another no-no in the presence of intellectually challenged ppl like me. :lol:

Frankly I dont understand sarcasm (I'm just too dumb) and beating around the bush is another no-no in the presence of intellectually challenged ppl like me. :lol:
honestly ur quite smart i have read quite a lot of your posts.. u choose to be a funny person but ur quite calculating and smart in a mature way
why did u do it madam why ???? telll meeeeee !!!!!!

that was interrogation :P8-)

Did I not mention in it your article that I like your clarity of thoughts. :lol: :devil:
n i messed up in my article i made a mistake about not mentioning the judiciary i am embarrassed i missed it

:secret::cray:

honestly ur quite smart i have read quite a lot of your posts.. u choose to be a funny person but ur quite calculating and smart in a mature way
why did u do it madam why ???? telll meeeeee !!!!!!

that was interrogation :P8-)
Now its time you answered the questions you asked me. :coffee:

n i messed up in my article i made a mistake about not mentioning the judiciary i am embarrassed i missed it

:secret::cray:
I thot you touched all the points. :-)

chestnut?? :haha:
I play chess but I dont think I good at it. I just know the rules. :)

Is this some kinda interrogation??:confused:

he---he---he. :agree::agree::agree:

Okay then babaji tell me what is that i should be doing, that am not doing right?
who is Kuku??:undecided:

Tum rehne do!! :coffee:
by the way why did you need a "holy dip in Ganga"??? aesa kya kar diya?? :lol:

yahan inne DDOS attacks kyun ho rahe hai?? any idea??

I won't answer that :D:D:D

But jo bhi hai achhe ke liye hi hai.

Last time to Godzilla ne kiya tha yaha. Kafi kuchh mila tha.

;););)

Now its time you answered the questions you asked me. :coffee:
i answered them u called it interrogation... ur joking right which one did i miss
I thot you touched all the points. :-)
a very important point i had forgotten the lack of quick law is what causes extremism.. whatever it is in the region everything from the mafia origin to the origin of taliban... imagine no petrol in the city that is so stupid n no one will be held responsible some one just forgot to order it

music i like is rafi mostly...nusrat... piya by imik is something new i like now
movies i like are like shutter island or maybe stuff like avengers

music i like is rafi mostly...nusrat... piya by imik is something new i like now
nusrat Fateh ali khan?
he was awesome.
Rafi is for old ppl, which zamana do you live in?? :D

movies i like are like shutter island or maybe stuff like avengers
Avengers???? eeee thats for small kids. :lol:

Shutter island was good. :)

he was awesome.
yes i know i love him i listen to so much of his stuff it helps me get lost when im low...
Avengers???? eeee thats for small kids. :lol:
to who said i am mature i am a kid :P
Shutter island was good. :)
ye i like moviez like these any suggestions on those lines would be appreciated...
my biggest regret would be not doing another degree with medicine wasted time could have done something with it

yes i know i love him i listen to so much of his stuff it helps me get lost when im low...
Get lost??
where?
:lol:
kidding!
ye i like moviez like these any suggestions on those lines would be appreciated...
my biggest regret would be not doing another degree with medicine wasted time could have done something with it
Ohww!
When it comes to movies I take advice from another Pakistani doc (what a coincidence!!! :lol:) on this forum.
Presenting Dr. @S.U.R.B. :)

thoughts :P people listen to the famous stuff and do not go into the older stuff
how many ghazals have u listened to by nfak for example :P
ok see i am new to forums i do not know what one should ask or not... what made u move to uae how do u like it enjoy the weather there :P

what made u move to uae
Marriage!

how do u like it enjoy the weather there :P
Winters 're fine but summers 're unbearable, I'm sure you know that about this region after all you have lived in KSA.
But I must say Rajasthan becomes pleasant at nite even during the peak of summers.

Marriage!
:)
Winters 're fine but summers 're unbearable, I'm sure you know that about this region after all you have lived in KSA.
yes the weather i miss it i do not like winters i miss the sun :P i guess tht is what happens when one is sunning so much
what made you join pdf :P
why are people here so aggressive
what do u miss abt home other then family....

n if not personal which area of india are you from

what made you join pdf :P
a Friend who himself is permanently banned now. Lol
why are people here so aggressive
Thats because in real life if they act so aggressive they might end up with a broken nasal bridge. :lol:
what do u miss abt home other then family....
Talking non stop...lol.
Me and mamma can talk non stop, we dont need a 3rd person to talk to. Lol

n if not personal which area of india are you from
Of course thats a very personal question!!!:angry:
i belong to Kerala. :angel:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom