What's new

Whatever

Some how I maintain my distance from ppl who're extremely religious whether hindu, muslim or be any other religion. I've always felt that beyond a point religious ppl end up having a skewed view of the world around them. Also being religious becomes a part of the ego while their praising religion becomes their habit.
LOL i am quite religious but not a fanatic.. that would be wrong... n why ego what you do is for yourself not for others... If you do it to show others then well that is not religion...
The mods and admins here 're looking for an opportunity to throw me out of this forum and somehow it has evaded me till now :sarcastic:
haha well i am quite sick of many people here i am already frustrated with most people here :D I can not understand why people are so weird here,,,,
do not worry the mods will get rid of no one.. they are very carefree on my post there are mods who are saying they are ranting and being sarcastic but u see the rules are for losers it seems :P

so now that i am religious are we going to have to maintain special distances..... between our posts or between ur qoute and the starting of my typing.... dekho 3 lines distance :P happy now

Oi. . . Elite member kab gaya tu ? :eek::eek::eek:

Suna Bangladesh ki badhti population ke chalte hasina aunty ne tera BADHIYA karwa diya ? :D:D:D
1701257.jpg

LOL i am quite religious but not a fanatic.. that would be wrong... n why ego what you do is for yourself not for others... If you do it to show others then well that is not religion...

haha well i am quite sick of many people here i am already frustrated with most people here :D I can not understand why people are so weird here,,,,
do not worry the mods will get rid of no one.. they are very carefree on my post there are mods who are saying they are ranting and being sarcastic but u see the rules are for losers it seems :P

so now that i am religious are we going to have to maintain special distances..... between our posts or between ur qoute and the starting of my typing.... dekho 3 lines distance :P happy now

I have maintained my distance too....a lil more than you, its 4 lines. :lol:
Just realised the number of typos I had made in my previous post, it happens to me often, and the excuse is that I use my mobile to access this site.

That reminds me how come I've never ragged you??
Ab shuru ho jao...
Whats your name??
Where did you come from??
How did you land here???
Likes? Dislikes?? Or interests in short.
Whats the color of your toothbrush??
What annoys you most??
If a movie was made on your life what genre would that be and what character would you play??
Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Describe yourself in one word??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom