What's new

Whatever

Buddha ??

Sharma ji, maine abhi ghaseet ghaseet ke 25 years complete kare hain zindagi ke :D:D

Or koun aunty ji. . ??

Yaha bhari jawani khandar hue ja rahi hai koi kanya rashi wali serious nahi leti. . .lol
"Kanya rashi" wali :o: kya baat hai badi hi limited pasand hi :azn:

aapki mummy Ji ki bat kar rahi thi me :P unhe bhi pata chale unka ladka ek to defence forum pe ID banaye huye hai aur uper se flirting karta hai :P :D

Meri mata ji ko pehle se pata hai ladke pe Krishna ji ka ashirwaad hai.

Gopiyon se rasleela chalti hi rehti hai :p:p:p

:D:D:D

@levina how was it please give me ur trolling version here :P
It was brilliant... you were better than those journos and think tanks (i mean outside pdf) who feed us the same set of solutions. I dont think those ppl understand the real issue but it takes somebody like you to go deeper into the issues and pen it down.
You must continue writing...
And best of luck for your exams.. do well lil bro. :-)

Meri mata ji ko pehle se pata hai ladke pe Krishna ji ka ashirwaad hai.

Gopiyon se rasleela chalti hi rehti hai :p:p:p

:D:D:D
lolzz
aaj moon earth pe kaise???
bhai aap toh bilkulll eid ka chaand ho gaye ho :lol: :lol:

the issue with most foreign posters is that they do not understand the dynamics of the country. Some call for secularism and others call for reforms which are impossible. What i said will take some time and is painful but it is doable.. IF we can educate so many doctors and engineers what stops us from giving the same time for our imams... but the pessimists around in our country and abroad stop anyone who does want to do anything... the local pakistani people supported me n so did every other national other then expats
It was just brilliant... you were better than those journos and think tanks (i mean outside pdf) who feed us the same set of solutions. I dont think those ppl understand the real issue but it takes somebody like you to go deeper into the issues and pen it down.

now the trolling version i am sure there is something trollable

the issue with most foreign posters is that they do not understand the dynamics of the country. Some call for secularism and others call for reforms which are impossible. What i said will take some time and is painful but it is doable.. IF we can educate so many doctors and engineers what stops us from giving the same time for our imams... but the pessimists around in our country and abroad stop anyone who does want to do anything... the local pakistani people supported me n so did every other national other then expats
hmmm
I did post on your thread too.
now the trolling version i am sure there is something trollable

There's one point which i avoided posting on your thread and it was about religious study in schools. Religious study should be an optional subject. IMO!!

There's one point which i avoided posting on your thread and it was about religious study in schools. Religious study should be an optional subject. IMO!!
ok the serious answer is you need to prepare your child to the right version of Islam before some radical comes and distorts Islam which has happened in regards with ISIS and the western muslims
on a trolling side ur just wanting to steal away the knowledge :P
people do not understand that there are real people living here with proper life going on... n this website is going crazy errors and offline stuff

I did post on your thread too.
yea read and liked that just did not want to talk over there because whatever i say is wrong

ok the serious answer is you need to prepare your child to the right version of Islam before some radical comes and distorts Islam which has happened in regards with ISIS and the western muslims
on a trolling side ur just wanting to steal away the knowledge :P
people do not understand that there are real people living here with proper life going on... n this website is going crazy errors and offline stuff.
:lol: :lol:
I'm sure you hold a grudge against some Imam who tried to brainwash you. :P

I'm sure you hold a grudge against some Imam who tried to brainwash you. :P
i was born and raised in Saudi :P i am actually quite confident tht when a good Imam teaches you religion you can not be brainwashed into secular Islam or Extremist Islam .. your religion is part of who you are and not something that needs to be separate..

n i had high hopes for ur trolling :P where is the troll master i was promised...... :( i feel cheated

i was born and raised in Saudi :P i am actually quite confident tht when a good Imam teaches you religion you can not be brainwashed into secular Islam or Extremist Islam .. your religion is part of who you are and not something that needs to be separate..
OMG!!
Saudi??
Some how I maintain my distance from ppl who're extremely religious whether hindu, muslim or be any other religion. I've always felt that beyond a point religious ppl end up having a skewed view of the world around them. Also being religious becomes a part of the ego while their praising religion becomes their habit.

n i had high hopes for ur trolling :P where is the troll master i was promised...... :( i feel cheated
Naam bigaad do mera...8-)
The mods and admins here 're looking for an opportunity to throw me out of this forum and somehow it has evaded me till now :sarcastic:

It was brilliant... you were better than those journos and think tanks (i mean outside pdf) who feed us the same set of solutions. I dont think those ppl understand the real issue but it takes somebody like you to go deeper into the issues and pen it down.
You must continue writing...
And best of luck for your exams.. do well lil bro. :-)

lolzz
aaj moon earth pe kaise???
bhai aap toh bilkulll eid ka chaand ho gaye ho :lol: :lol:

Didi ji na puchho ab. . . Chhori ke chakkar me bawla man kahi lagta nahi.

Kal se thand me thithur raha hu delhi me . . :D:D:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom