What's new

Whatever

I am with @jamhir on this one @hinduguy I know you would love to be licking any spillages. Stop sounding such a stuck up Kunt.

I have and she is on a placement and she is a stunner, no crap lol. :rofl:

so which formula will you be employing??

@jamahir .. you should definitely learn urdu poetry and recite at will... it suits your style.. :p:

thanks, and wrote one today here... ( Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend | Page 9 )...

-------
sisakti saanson ke boondh dete hain hum
woh jo hain pyaar ke baaghiche

rizzakh me mile to kya
kuch chai, kuch biscuit aur kuch nafrat ke dariche...
-------

@ranjeet and @waz what do you think... ^^^

and it was a retort to "jf thunder" who is always irritated by tharki posts... :D

thanks, and wrote one today here... ( Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend | Page 9 )...

-------

rizzakh me mile to kya
-------

and it was a retort to "jf thunder" who is always irritated by tharki posts... :D
I will do his ghar wapsi.. every male is born tharki before he is enslaved by women.. :p:

-------

rizzakh me mile to kya
-------

batate the khud ko kabhi haal e dil apna ..
saham gaye jab pata laga ..
ke deewaro ke bhi kaan hai.

The formula of being a friend. I've been married for 11 years.:o:
ok I nominate waz for Blasphemy here.

Chal, chal. I'm allowed three more. But could you imagine three more mother in laws? :o::o::confused::cry::frown::wacko:

Legendary song by the great 80's bhangra band Heera.
:lol:.. waise whats up with the 80's band with gay clothes? have seen Sahatos with similar get up. it was so wrong.

oh, he must be a retired tomcat, eh @waz ??

Retired yaar, you mean zanjeerah

old-ball-and-chain-series_2351760.jpg

:lol:.. waise whats up with the 80's band with gay clothes? have seen Sahatos with similar get up. it was so wrong.

Ah fashion. But seriously their songs take me back to my young years. Everybody loved them. Their songs were just great.

loneliness or weariness??
oh, he must be a retired tomcat, eh @waz ??
Both ..was a while ago though.

there is a saying in Haryanvi. Safeed chipkali zaada machar khaati hai .. so be vary of any retired Tomcat ..espcially if he is punjabi.

Ah fashion. But seriously their songs take me back to my young years. Everybody loved them. Their songs were just great.
Those were the times when relationships had some genuine meaning to them now it's all flimsy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom