What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

Can't say about Iran but I have not seen US visa rejected for any of my friends who are all from Pakistan. But it's your choice. Apparently US visa is more important to you.

Lol :lol:
Well You should go to the Rajasthan and Delhi area.Minorities like Hindus and Sikhs are living their as refugee Lakhs of them and numbers are keep growing they are here because of the persecution in there homeland. They can live here without any address but cant go to the Pakistan.
Well its half true! Pakistani hindus do visit india but to attend Kumbh Mela, not to seek refugee over there. While those who are wanting to stay in india are because of fact that they are wanting to stay there to get an ease from the visa problems, which you know is very difficult to attain since we both countries dont have good ties.
And sir i also dont need to tell you how they are being treated in india, you are quite aware of it.

And as far as situation of Pakistani hindus are concerned, they are living peaceful lives in Pakistan. They are as patriotic as other Pakistanis. They are also in our army, and the way they kicked indian army butts in previous wars is also not hidden from the world. We have a large population of hindus. There are temples in our country where they practise their religion without being oppressed. And guess what our chief election commissioner is also hindu.
So you dont need to be worried about our minorities, they are fine. Just look whats happening in your own country.

Shall I post the links here?.
Yes sir you are welcome, but it better not be from www.indianCOWshitMEDIA.com

Now all you guys have an excuse called Ghar Wapsi
Well sir ghar wapsi is not an excuse. It's the reality! And it depicts how minorities are being treated in India. Just point me out any such campaign in our part of world which is fully supported by our government and by our public.
On one hand india claims to be secular but on other hand it support anti minorities campaigns, with all due respect sir plz just tell me does this not comes in context of hypocrisy!

But they dont face the kidnappings ,rape and forced conversion in India.
I think you have no idea regarding how minorities in india are being treated. In gujarat incidence, when Modi was CM, thousands of Muslims were killed and many many muslim womens were raped. And I was reading some where that two nuns from a church were raped and then burnt alive in India. There are many many such cases recorded each and everyday in incredible india.

And as far as force conversion is concerned, we all know what's going on recently in India.

They have courts,political parties,etc in here.
But still minorities in your country are living under fear. And they feel insecure especially when the modi and his type of loony toons have hijaked your country. Just tell me how can minorities living peacefully in your country when a hindu extremist is running your country and when they are being converted forcefully.

And we dont have blasphemy and blasphemy case in here .
Yes but your country also dont have any law to counter force conversions. :azn: M i ry8?

Any way I will appreciate you.Such a level of Rhinoskin by keeping a blind eye towards the atrocities against minorities in Pakistan but always keep barbing on India.I conceded dude.Awesome.:sarcastic:
So the question is, Are minorities only being oppressed in Pakistan! Are they not oppressed in india?
Mate! minorities in Pakistan are living far better life than that of india, i know you will gonna disagree with me, but its true. For an instance; christians in our part of world were celebrating christmas happily few weeks ago but on other side of the border they were being forcefully converted.
And can i ask you a same question that why you guys always close your eyes when muslims are being killed and thrown out of the country by your government?

And another thing is that we also dont threatens minorities to leave our country but same can not be said for your country, sir!

Now he may have fat back seat after 100s of pancha hahahahahaha
1100871392-1.jpg
:rofl: imran bhai yeh kis ki chithrol ho rahie hay?

Well its half true! Pakistani hindus do visit india but to attend Kumbh Mela, not to seek refugee over there. While those who are wanting to stay in india are because of fact that they are wanting to stay there to get an ease from the visa problems, which you know is very difficult to attain since we both countries dont have good ties.
And sir i also dont need to tell you how they are being treated in india, you are quite aware of it.

And as far as situation of Pakistani hindus are concerned, they are living peaceful lives in Pakistan. They are as patriotic as other Pakistanis. They are also in our army, and the way they kicked indian army butts in previous wars is also not hidden from the world. We have a large population of hindus. There are temples in our country where they practise their religion without being oppressed. And guess what our chief election commissioner is also hindu.
So you dont need to be worried about our minorities, they are fine. Just look whats happening in your own country.

Yes sir you are welcome, but it better not be from www.indianCOWshitMEDIA.com

Well sir ghar wapsi is not an excuse. It's the reality! And it depicts how minorities are being treated in India. Just point me out any such campaign in our part of world which is fully supported by our government and by our public.
On one hand india claims to be secular but on other hand it support anti minorities campaigns, with all due respect sir plz just tell me does this not comes in context of hypocrisy!

I think you have no idea regarding how minorities in india are being treated. In gujarat incidence, when Modi was CM, thousands of Muslims were killed and many many muslim womens were raped. And I was reading some where that two nuns from a church were raped and then burnt alive in India. There are many many such cases recorded each and everyday in incredible india.

And as far as force conversion is concerned, we all know what's going on recently in India.

But still minorities in your country are living under fear. And they feel insecure especially when the modi and his type of loony toons have hijaked your country. Just tell me how can minorities living peacefully in your country when a hindu extremist is running your country and when they are being converted forcefully.

Yes but your country also dont have any law to counter force conversions. :azn: M i ry8?

So the question is, Are minorities only being oppressed in Pakistan! Are they not oppressed in india?
Mate! minorities in Pakistan are living far better life than that of india, i know you will gonna disagree with me, but its true. For an instance; christians in our part of world were celebrating christmas happily few weeks ago but on other side of the border they were being forcefully converted.
And can i ask you a same question that why you guys always close your eyes when muslims are being killed and thrown out of the country by your government?

And another thing is that we also dont threatens minorities to leave our country but same can not be said for your country, sir!

Oh yeah .Minorities are in heaven Pakistan.You can convince you it with that BS.But we dont buy it.What was the name of that poor women .Asiya Bibi Apoor Christian that is condemned for capital punishment because she took water in the well of muspims.Have you heard about Rinkle Kumari casr?
Like I said entire world knows your nation.
Dont try to convince us.Because that not gonna happen.At 1947 more than 10% Hindus was in there now less than 1.But we have 17% Muslims in India.

Poor chaps.You should trust that BS .Because that makes you to sleep well.
But we dont buy it and World dont buy it.
And I will post the threads link in here.

You can take it or leave it.:D

What stops you from traveling to Pakistan? We are warm and hospitable people. Don't trust what media feeds you. If someone is here with no ill intent, most Pakistanis will welcome you. It is best to speak to people who will be hosting you especially elders. Kindly don't do anything stupid. Pakistani women will almost never travel to any place to meet anyone. I will ask you to come visit any city close like Lahore. Get a sense of Pakistani society and you will be pleasantly surprised. But doing something sneaky and stupid and you are in for trouble, a lot of it.

For a person who just comes with good wishes and respect, we will greet with open arms and big heart, no matter the nationality.

Please dont encourage Indians in anyway to visit our country

one of my favorite songs, quite appropriate for this occasion, with the great dev anand being the complaining and gentleman lover...

Oh yeah .Minorities are in heaven Pakistan.You can convince you it with that BS.But we dont buy it.What was the name of that poor women .Asiya Bibi Apoor Christian that is condemned for capital punishment because she took water in the well of muspims.
Asiya bibi was not condemned for merely taking water but instead she was condemned for blasphemy. And she was only accussed, but not punished. And she was later on released by high court. She is now living her peaceful life.

And sir i am not trying to convince you rather i am telling you the truth. I admit that there are few of these incidences but still its condemned by the whole nation unlike your country where the whole nation supports the force conversions of minorities.

Have you heard about Rinkle Kumari casr?
Like I said entire world knows your nation.
Rinkle kumari case is different, she wanted to marry muslim guy, thats why she converted to islam. She also gave testimony infront of court.

And by the way we dont care what world thinks about us. Atleast we dont elect terrorists and a murderer of thousands of innocent as a PM, unlike india.

Dont try to convince us.Because that not gonna happen.At 1947 more than 10% Hindus was in there now less than 1.But we have 17% Muslims in India.
Thats because after partition, hindus were migrated to india just like muslims from your country who migrated to Pakistan.
And i admit that muslim population are growing in india, and thats the sole reason why your country have launched this anti minorities campaign, because you guys have a fear that they will one day overwhelm hindus and will become majority. And guess what your own politicians have issued a statement that they will make india muslim free by 2020, and tell you what, they are working day and night on this mega project. lol

Poor chaps.You should trust that BS .Because that makes you to sleep well.
But we dont buy it and World dont buy it.
So you think that minorities are only oppressed in Pakistan? And that they are living wonderful lives in india?
Mate just wake up! india is also not the heaven for minorities. There is an endless list of atrocities on minorities done in india, and you also know it.

And I will post the threads link in here.
You can take it or leave it.:D
Lol Yes you are welcome sir. Go on...
I also have tons of links.....:enjoy: so dont worry.

sisakti saanson ke boondh dete hain hum
woh jo hain pyaar ke baaghiche

rizzakh me mile to kya
kuch chai, kuch biscuit aur kuch nafrat ke dariche...

----
@levina ^^^ :D
@jamahir bhai social networking to aap kartay hain, likin sher o shyrie kaha say sekhie?:azn:

@jamahir bhai social networking to aap kartay hain, likin sher o shyrie kaha say sekhie?:azn:

takleefain sikha deti hain... :) aur kyunki main lecture-baaz bhi hoon, to kabhi kabhi feelings to andaaz main bol deta hoon. :D

waise, main bhi ek majnoon hoon, meri laila ko haasil karne ki koshish me hoon... toh kuch woh bhi feelings hain jo nikal jaati hain... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom