What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

Well bro sorry to say we actually cant trust any indians (whether its muslim or hindu) this is because of our current scenario. Many RAW agents infiltrated into our land, and most of the time the indian agents which were captured in past came here on some sort of business purposes or on love mission, as in this case.

About a year ago we had captured four RAW agents and they were working in a tv channel which was broadcasting a program, Pakistan idol . These agents were working there as a judges.

I am not saying that the person who was detained in this case was spy but there is a possibility that raw agents could facilitate such cases in future to spy on us. So thats why our agencies are not taking any risk. If he is an agent then we will keep him just like you kept our adnan sami :) and if he is not then he will be deported to his home country, so dont worry.

Well tell you what mate! minorities are living more better lives in Pakistan than in india. There are christians, sikhs, hindus and all other minorities in Pakistan, they are not oppressed by public or government neither they have been forced to convert unlike india. Those people who are going out side the country are going for job purposes not because of fact they have been oppressed here.

But sir just look at your own country where your own government is oppressing minorities especially muslims. And the campaigns like "Ghar wapsi" which is fully backed by government and supported by hindu public just makes it evident that how minorities are being tolerated and surviving in india.

Nah yar..its "INDIAN LOVE JIHAD" :pleasantry:

Lol :lol:
Well You should go to the Rajasthan and Delhi area.Minorities like Hindus and Sikhs are living their as refugee Lakhs of them and numbers are keep growing they are here because of the persecution in therehomeland.They can live here without any address but cant go to the Pakistan.
Shall I post the links here?.
Now all you guys have an excuse called Ghar Wapsi.But they dont face the kidnappings ,rape and forced conversion in India.They have courts,political parties ,etc in here.And we dont have blasphemy and blasphemy case in here .
Any way I will appreciate you.Such a level of Rhinoskin by keeping a blind eye towards the atrocities against minorities in Pakistan but always keep barbing on India.I conceded dude.Awesome.:sarcastic:

If the girls parents said no
this marriage or "love story" would had never reached a happy ending,
keeping in mind the fact that the girl is a pashtun,

Wudn't it had been easy for calling the girl to kabul instead of him entering pakistan.
Or its not possible for a girl in that part to travel alone ?

Sher and shayaris 're for idealist situations.
Lol.
A very happy year!!!

well that situation is idealist too :D imagine the poor fellow being caught by some 6 feet pathans :D

meri arzoo thi ke unki zulfoon mai leeta rahon
unhi ki yaad mai jeeta aur marta rahun
kia pata tha ke meri muhaabat kuch yun dhoka de gi
aisa na ho ke peshwaar ki galiyun mai naswaar bechta raho

i hate love stories

anything else you hate?? :D

Sher and shayaris 're for idealist situations.
Lol.

the poet and the preacher... always showed better things in life to do than be image of their apathetic parents... always spoke of the wrongs of their inherited society.... always guided towards a better way.

Thanks bro!

How much (Pakistani rupees) is the ticket? Is the Visa tough? Are Pakistani nationals tailed in Nepal (being a Hindu state) as they are in India?

On Arrival Visa is available and it costs 25$, you need one recent photograph and passport with 6 months validity.

Air ticket is over 500US$

12,608 seats are available per week to fly from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu.
The shortest nonstop flight between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu is 1142 miles.
Pakistan has 2 nonstop flights between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu.
Pakistan provides 100% of the nonstop flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu.
The largest aircraft flying nonstop from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu is the Airbus A310-300 with 210 seats.
100% of all flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu arrive during morning hours.
50% of all flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu leave during early morning hours.
Only one airline operates between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu.

Our problem is with Hindus of India only, rest all are fine :pop:

Wudn't it had been easy for calling the girl to kabul instead of him entering pakistan.
Or its not possible for a girl in that part to travel alone ?

considering the fact that she was married off
NO!!!!

@Zarvan @Pakistani shaheens @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @karakoram @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Am curious. Would you guys look at an Indian guy falling in love with a Pakistani girl differently if (as in this case) he was a Muslim as against say he was a Hindu (like me for instance?).
Until and unless you have fangs and a pair of horns, why should we?
If caught, would the treatment be different?

a) by the people
If caught doing anything illegal definitely! If caught wanting to marry then I dont think so UNLESS the village elders are uneducated and control freaks or the parents are uneducated and control freaks....or simply dont wanna give their daughter to a stranger from online or one from across the border or have already looked for someone for their daughter and hence wont approve....
b) by the authorities, deep state?
Obviously if you come in illegally ANY authority will do more than pat you down!

On Arrival Visa is available and it costs 25$, you need one recent photograph and passport with 6 months validity.

Air ticket is over 500US$

12,608 seats are available per week to fly from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu.
The shortest nonstop flight between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu is 1142 miles.
Pakistan has 2 nonstop flights between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu.
Pakistan provides 100% of the nonstop flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu.
The largest aircraft flying nonstop from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu is the Airbus A310-300 with 210 seats.
100% of all flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu arrive during morning hours.
50% of all flights from Karachi, PK to Kathmandu leave during early morning hours.
Only one airline operates between Karachi, PK and Kathmandu.

Our problem is with Hindus of India only, rest all are fine :pop:

Letting your customary crack at us slide :), I am a bit confused about the airfare. Someone earlier said its just 20,000 Pakistani rupees (so about 10,000 Indian rupees) but you are saying its close to 30,000 Indian rupees?

Sorry for splitting hairs, but we are both students. That's a lot of money (especially if its to be unaccounted for from parents).

There are two possibilities to this story..
1. This was an Indian espionage operative who may have critical information for which such an elaborate story was cooked up.

2. This is the real life drama of a veer-zara where this veer had even worse luck and never even got to see the girl.
Or an agent got caught and that was his cover up...the amount of cock and bull in the Indian news these days .......

Until and unless you have fangs and a pair of horns, why should we?
If caught doing anything illegal definitely! If caught wanting to marry then I dont think so UNLESS the village elders are uneducated and control freaks or the parents are uneducated and control freaks....or simply dont wanna give their daughter to a stranger from online or one from across the border or have already looked for someone for their daughter and hence wont approve....
Obviously if you come in illegally ANY authority will do more than pat you down!

You are sounding very westernized, civilized. Am sorry to say, the same would not have been true were the tables turned (i.e. Pakistani Muslim boy coming to India for Indian Hindu girl).

Don't go by the movie of that chocolate faced Pakistani hero (forgetting his name).

You are sounding very westernized, civilized. Am sorry to say, the same would not have been true were the tables turned (i.e. Pakistani Muslim boy coming to India for Indian Hindu girl).

Don't go by the movie of that chocolate faced Pakistani hero (forgetting his name).

That is very odd..I was just telling what you asked!

Letting your customary crack at us slide :), I am a bit confused about the airfare. Someone earlier said its just 20,000 Pakistani rupees (so about 10,000 Indian rupees) but you are saying its close to 30,000 Indian rupees?

Sorry for splitting hairs, but we are both students. That's a lot of money (especially if its to be unaccounted for from parents).

Return ticket between Karachi-Lahore is over 20,000 PKR,

Keep your imaginary love limited to cyber world.

wait
You have never even met the girl ?
only online chatting ?

As for your question
it depends on her brought up ,her parents and familys (relatives)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom