What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

If you can get visa, yes. Nepal is good place to visit and fare is also not high. I have some of my friends gone there for vacations. But the landscape of Nepal is somewhat similar to what we have in Pakistan's north. So not too many people take the hassle.

10646807_730775610303610_1484898188948538976_n.jpg

i really wanna laugh out loud seriously
Redical part of your society form a government.. what rational mind you talking about.. your own government doesnt reflect secularism.. 900 years of hindustan's history no one every said they wanted to convert every living thing into hindu.
your very owh media represent point of views of your society war mongering prapganda hate spreading media you have.
i feel bad cuz at this age you cant see things i dont know where to get you a brain glasses . so you can see clearly..

Dude.I dont have any doubt in my concept.
And atleast you should stay on one topic.Now you are jumping from one place to another with religious to science topic.
Yesterday I asked a question to you .If you forgot it then again.The minorities of Pakistan is flow in to India for security ?Is that is your concept of secularism.
We know we are in right direction.And World is with us.
You are brainwashed beyond the repair .Do I dont have to correct you

If you can get visa, yes. Nepal is good place to visit and fare is also not high. I have some of my friends gone there for vacations. But the landscape of Nepal is somewhat similar to what we have in Pakistan's north. So not too many people take the hassle.

Thanks bro!

How much (Pakistani rupees) is the ticket? Is the Visa tough? Are Pakistani nationals tailed in Nepal (being a Hindu state) as they are in India?

I don't have personal experience but Nepalese are nice, hospitable people. They don't have problem with us and we with them. It is a short flight and ticket should not be more than 20000 PKR. I'm not sure about visa but I haven't seen any visa trouble with the people I know of, with any country including US. Though most western countries check Pakistanis' more thoroughly.

@Zarvan @Pakistani shaheens @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @karakoram @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Am curious. Would you guys look at an Indian guy falling in love with a Pakistani girl differently if (as in this case) he was a Muslim as against say he was a Hindu (like me for instance?).

If caught, would the treatment be different?

a) by the people

b) by the authorities, deep state?
Well bro sorry to say we actually cant trust any indians (whether its muslim or hindu) this is because of our current scenario. Many RAW agents infiltrated into our land, and most of the time the indian agents which were captured in past came here on some sort of business purposes or on love mission, as in this case.

About a year ago we had captured four RAW agents and they were working in a tv channel which was broadcasting a program, Pakistan idol . These agents were working there as a judges.

I am not saying that the person who was detained in this case was spy but there is a possibility that raw agents could facilitate such cases in future to spy on us. So thats why our agencies are not taking any risk. If he is an agent then we will keep him just like you kept our adnan sami :) and if he is not then he will be deported to his home country, so dont worry.

Dude.I dont have any doubt in my concept.
And atleast you should stay on one topic.Now you are jumping from one place to another with religious to science topic.
Yesterday I asked a question to you .If you forgot it then again.The minorities of Pakistan is flow in to India for security ?Is that is your concept of secularism.
We know we are in right direction.And World is with us.
You are brainwashed beyond the repair .Do I dont have to correct you
Well tell you what mate! minorities are living more better lives in Pakistan than in india. There are christians, sikhs, hindus and all other minorities in Pakistan, they are not oppressed by public or government neither they have been forced to convert unlike india. Those people who are going out side the country are going for job purposes not because of fact they have been oppressed here.

But sir just look at your own country where your own government is oppressing minorities especially muslims. And the campaigns like "Ghar wapsi" which is fully backed by government and supported by hindu public just makes it evident that how minorities are being tolerated and surviving in india.

It was Green on Green ...
why-meme-jpg.85233
Nah yar..its "INDIAN LOVE JIHAD" :pleasantry:

I am not saying that the person who was detained in this case was spy but there is a possibility that raw agents could facilitate such cases in future to spy on us. So thats why our agencies are not taking any risk. If he is an agent then we will keep him just like you kept our adnan sami :) and if he is not then he will be deported to his home country, so dont worry.

But you guys have been holding the poor chap for 2 years bro. Am sure the girl by now would have been married off by her family. What's to happen about the poor guy? Surely it does not take any agency 2 years to get to the truth?

But you guys have been holding the poor chap for 2 years bro. Am sure the girl by now would have been married off by her family. What's to happen about the poor guy? Surely it does not take any agency 2 years to get to the truth?
Well if he is under our custody for 2 years then that means he might have been spewing out some secrets other wise there is no reason to keep him for so long and neither our agencies have so much time to be wasted on this guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom