What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

That is very odd..I was just telling what you asked!

Sorry I don't mean to disbelieve you. Just finding it hard to digest, is all. I know how things would have gone down with Indian Muslims. Here we are talking about Pakistani Muslims, in their own country. Whole different ballgame no?

wait
You have never even met the girl ?
only online chatting ?

As for your question
it depends on her brought up ,her parents and familys (relatives)

Ya have never met her. Only online. Never called her on her cell either. We just want to meet. Its nothing heavy like this story.

As for me, there are at least 20 routes through which I can get into and out of Nepal. And not by air. It will take me exactly 3 days in, 3 days out, back to home base.

Sorry I don't mean to disbelieve you. Just finding it hard to digest, is all. I know how things would have gone down with Indian Muslims. Here we are talking about Pakistani Muslims, in their own country. Whole different ballgame no?
Well if you want to open the page for sectarian games...you need to understand MOST who die in it are those who either are at the mosques of a particular sect or are politically active but just happen to belong to that particular sect then we have the land grabs and other disputes which ends in killing of people (but sometimes a particular sect is mentioned for media hype)...then a very small handful just get attacked randomly...

As for Indian Muslims we have a large enough population of bihari and mohajirs as well as many from Indian side of Punjab...

Again such people get killed EITHER when they are noisy and demanding too much, "somehow" involved in politics or disputes ORR they pick a fight with the wrong people! Usually there is always a background story which starts the killing....

AGAIN very few get killed for no reason (like in everyother country!)

As for India ...Prob coz your cast problem is deep rooted which ALLAH KA SHUKER hai isnt THAT bad here (esp not in cities except some jahils who come from the village and still have their jahil mindset in a twisted position)

But yes the cast problem in Pakistan did get upgraded to sect problem.......

Ya have never met her. Only online. Never called her on her cell either. We just want to meet. Its nothing heavy like this story.

As for me, there are at least 20 routes through which I can get into and out of Nepal. And not by air. It will take me exactly 3 days in, 3 days out, back to home base.

You should no there is a very very big chance its a fake account,
happens alot here,

The question is did he ever come into contact with that girl after crossing the border? If not then most likely it was a fake account or some cover up.

Never trust someone you meet online.

Never trust someone you meet online.

Sir what about instinct? You can get to know someone online, over time, if you communicate regularly and often. After a while, when the standard topics are done and dusted, you will start talking deeper, and its then that you get to know the other person, beyond the online ID. You cannot live a lie forever.

This Indians three online helpers in Pakistan should also be arrested for helping or aiding some one enter Pakistan illegaly

I highly doubt your "girl"(doubt full) would be allowed to or some how manage to travel to Nepal alone,

:tup:

You may read of another case. Soon.

If so, though, doubt I would be able to get word out to PDF that its lil ol doppelganger. :butcher:

But a brave one with big balls no? You guys have to give our ashiq that! :tup:
Now he may have fat back seat after 100s of pancha hahahahahaha
1100871392-1.jpg

:tup:

You may read of another case. Soon.

If so, though, doubt I would be able to get word out to PDF that its lil ol doppelganger. :butcher:

What stops you from traveling to Pakistan? We are warm and hospitable people. Don't trust what media feeds you. If someone is here with no ill intent, most Pakistanis will welcome you. It is best to speak to people who will be hosting you especially elders. Kindly don't do anything stupid. Pakistani women will almost never travel to any place to meet anyone. I will ask you to come visit any city close like Lahore. Get a sense of Pakistani society and you will be pleasantly surprised. But doing something sneaky and stupid and you are in for trouble, a lot of it.

For a person who just comes with good wishes and respect, we will greet with open arms and big heart, no matter the nationality.

What stops you from traveling to Pakistan? We are warm and hospitable people. Don't trust what media feeds you. If someone is here with no ill intent, most Pakistanis will welcome you. It is best to speak to people who will be hosting you especially elders. Kindly don't do anything stupid. Pakistani women will almost never travel to any place to meet anyone. I will ask you to come visit any city close like Lahore. Get a sense of Pakistani society and you will be pleasantly surprised. But doing something sneaky and stupid and you are in for trouble, a lot of it.

For a person who just comes with good wishes and respect, we will greet with open arms and big heart, no matter the nationality.

Bro thanks for those kind words. I know many students like me who would like to visit. But we have learned (from our seniors in industry, doing PG abroad, etc.) that once you get a Pakistani visa stamp on your passport (similar with Iran stamp) it becomes almost next to impossible thereafter to get US visa. I know of one senior who went for a student seminar to Iran (robotics), and his US visa has been rejected 4 times now. No reason given. Am sure things will eventually change for the better. And I agree with you that girls will not travel alone. But I was not thinking about her traveling alone, but in a group, from her college. Anyways it is all airy in my mind (and hers). Just this topic came up so was asking idly. Probably we'll keep chatting and meet one day when we are 40 or something, in Belgium or somewhere ..... married and with kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom