What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

takleefain sikha deti hain... :) aur kyunki main lecture-baaz bhi hoon, to kabhi kabhi feelings to andaaz main bol deta hoon. :D

waise, main bhi ek majnoon hoon, meri laila ko haasil karne ki koshish me hoon... toh kuch woh bhi feelings hain jo nikal jaati hain... :D
Yar taklifain to meri zindaje may bhi bohat hain, likin sher to door ki baat, mujhay to sherie bhi nahi aatie.
Yar wasay bhi yeh sher o shiyrie kabhi kabhar bohat useful hotie hay :ashamed:. Banday ko aani chahiyey
Can plz i take classes on shero shirie from you...Sir @jamahir... plzzzz

Yar laila kay pechay poray kay poray majnoon hi na ban jana.:alcoholic: Lol

message to haters from the world association of tharkis. :agree:
1520722_1439832812895027_1651955917_n.jpg

Yar taklifain to meri zindaje may bhi bohat hain, likin sher to door ki baat, mujhay to sherie bhi nahi aatie.

Yar wasay bhi yeh sher o shiyrie kabhi kabhar bohat useful hotie hay :ashamed:. Banday ko aani chahiyey
Can plz i take classes on shero shirie from you...Sir @jamahir... plzzzz

shukriya, huzoor... and of course. :-)

abhi abhi jo tareekha yaad aaya hai... shayari ke liye bindaas aur besharam hona chahiye lekin nazaakat se, otherwise bohot cheap lagta hai.

---------------
one recent and real bad example... ( Whatever | Page 3526 )... it is indian member, eurock, trying to flirt with our bhopali female member, blue eyes ( "neelam" )... :lol:

mein tere pyar me kya kya na banaa neela,
kabhi bana kutta kabhi kameena.

or this...
bas tere ek deedar ki khatir bhopal ke chakkar kat-ta rehta hun.
pdf pe aake 'neelum -zelam run off the river' tak parhta rehta hun.

or this...
nasihat na aamirkhan ki soonunga na dekhunga haal majnoon ka,
aap chikhte raho ' bus,train aur larki...' par mein to peechha karunga apni ''neelie-aankhon" ka

ghatia hai par ekdum original hai. abhi abhi bani hai.

bhopal ki gali kuchhon me bhatka par meri sweetie-eyes ko na paya.
chatori gali mil gayee, maze se baith ke bun kabab nalla paya khaya.

(( sorry, eurock... but the above lines are so bad, and funny in a wrong way. :D i wish you the best. :-) )
---------------

@Pakistani shaheens hum dono yuhin ek doosre ko tips dete rahenge, jab bhi yaad aayen. :-)

Yar laila kay pechay poray kay poray majnoon hi na ban jana.:alcoholic: Lol

agreed.

woh catholic christian hai, aur conservative bhi... toh usse haasil karne ke liye qud ko power/influence main laana zaroori hai... power hoga toh woh inkaar kaise karegi... naahi uske parents inkaar karsakenge... mere politics me hone ka yeh bhi maqsad hai.

So I guess as far as the poor girl was concerned there was a serious dearth of beautiful boys on her side? Probably most having already been exported to the Gulf as "camel" jockeys. And I guess we all know who the camels there really are. :lol:
I think that is why pak abducted him. His crime? Being handsome than most of them.

According to my information - this was investigated by a joint investigation team - here are some facts.

1) The girl does exist - and she did have a facebook friend - but according to her digital footprint - there was no "romantic" talk - and she did not feel apprehensive about any marriage.

2) Seems like the beautiful girl (and she is very pretty) angle - is an elaborate cover story - for his cover being blown.

3) False documents in his possession were of a very high standard - that would literally cost thousands of dollars to produce, funds that this gentleman - did not possess.

4) Evaded forces, and other checkpoints to go through an active war zone - his explanation did not hold up to the investigation.

5) Had some training of counter-interrogation techniques. Points to being a spy.

8) Intel from within india - also points to him being an enemy operative.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my sources - has given intel on other operatives and local facilitators - might be released in far future in a prisoner exchange, if he has no blood on his hands, otherwise he will disappear for good.

1) The girl does exist - and she did have a facebook friend - but according to her digital footprint - there was no "romantic" talk

but that blows away any cover of love story that the man insisted as truth.

2) Seems like the beautiful girl (and she is very pretty)

photo, please.

5) Had some training of counter-interrogation techniques. Points to being a spy.

any specific things that can be spoken??

are you saying that pakistan has agents within indian intel??

According to my information - this was investigated by a joint investigation team - here are some facts.

1) The girl does exist - and she did have a facebook friend - but according to her digital footprint - there was no "romantic" talk - and she did not feel apprehensive about any marriage.

2) Seems like the beautiful girl (and she is very pretty) angle - is an elaborate cover story - for his cover being blown.

3) False documents in his possession were of a very high standard - that would literally cost thousands of dollars to produce, funds that this gentleman - did not possess.

4) Evaded forces, and other checkpoints to go through an active war zone - his explanation did not hold up to the investigation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my sources - has given intel on other operatives and local facilitators - might be released in far future in a prisoner exchange, if he has no blood on his hands, otherwise he will disappear for good.

Are point no. 6 & 7 classified?

Back
Top Bottom