What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

Indians girls love Pakistani dudes, just come to any western country and see but the difference is Pakistani dudes do not see bagging Indian girls as any sort of accomplishment, and besides our Pakistani girls are way better looking anyway which is why when most Pakistani dudes are done messing around, they marry a Pakistani.

This is not a contest man. Girls love dudes, period. And vice versa.

There's really no need to mount a flag on every pole.

You're calling us butt hurt over what? You seem quite angry and upset, that's obvious by the very fact you took out time to quote each and every one of us. :woot:

Don't take things to heart, it's the net.

Please make that card from Kathmandu a mountainous one, I do like such scenery.

I'm not angry dude. Just amused. This testosterone fuelled one upmanship is so last century. Get with the times. :)

No issues. Its not uncommon bro. Outside the talwarbaaji of defence forums, there are tons of young guys and girls from both sides reaching out and chatting like normal people.

farigh people who have nothing to do than talk to people across the border

Abbe Ek hi tou baat hai ab app kan sidha pakdo ya ghuma ke:rofl:

well, my point was that most "friends" wouldn't risk themselves but instead say "arre miyan, paagal ho kya... bhool jao aur ki aur ko dhoondo".

@Zarvan @Pakistani shaheens @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @karakoram @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Am curious. Would you guys look at an Indian guy falling in love with a Pakistani girl differently if (as in this case) he was a Muslim as against say he was a Hindu (like me for instance?).

If caught, would the treatment be different?

a) by the people

b) by the authorities, deep state?

:P once you are caught by Pakistani specially Punjabi police well you are gone it does not matter if you are are a Muslim or even a martian or anything

I'm not angry dude. Just amused. This testosterone fuelled one upmanship is so last century. Get with the times. :)

You seemed quite upset to me, never mind. As for whole one-upmanship issue , do you read your previous post. Getting "with the times" indeed. :-)

LOL not remotely angry dude. You sound like my daddy. Strict, and close minded.

Oh dear. I did say you seemed i.e. in the past tense. You obviously aren't now. I sound like your dad, well good, that should also mean respectable and wise. As for me being close minded, please don't resort to insults, after only being here around two years you wouldn't know much about me, and I haven't have had the opportunity to engage you in conversation before. Feel free to contact other posters, non-Pakistani if you like, about me.

Last edited:
Oh dear. I did say you seemed i.e. in the past tense. You obviously aren't now. I sound like your dad, well good, that should also mean respectable and wise. As for me being close minded, please don't resort to insults, after only being here around two years you wouldn't know much about me, and I haven't have had the opportunity to engage you in conversation before. Feel free to contact other posters, non-Pakistani if you like, about me.

@waz sir

The like is because you sound like my dad. Respect.

Oh!!
If so why did some Pakistani cricketer prefer an Indian tennis star...ahem ??

on topic:
I'm glad that this guy is still alive and I hope this guy gets back home after his short stay in jail which is supposed to be 6 months for illegally crossing the border, interestingly this guy was in custody for over 2 years.
That fool!!

But the article didn't say he is alive, probably he is dead.

Back
Top Bottom