What's new

Whatever

Haha for last line....
Try mother Teresa you will be hunt for evangelical work of her by our fringe group.....
there!!
I've mother Teresa in my DP.She was an angel!
Though I hope I dont end up being called Mother T. :rolleyes:
from bad to worst... eesh...
Whats wrong with Messi??8-)

jamahir said:
father of many nations.... yes... :D but i agree, a lady having his picture may seem odd.
And you suggested me Changez Khan :coffee:
what were you thinking??? :pissed:

jamahir said:
an unshowing jealousy?? :D
whooshed over my head :dirol:

And you suggested me Changez Khan :coffee:
what were you thinking??? :pissed:

true... what was i thinking... :what: not a good suggestion from me.

Whats wrong with Messi??8-)

participant in that silly game, phutball... one is kirket, one in haackey... in fact, i don't like any group games.

whooshed over my head :dirol:

well, that was a unthinking post i made... i thought you were angry that people increasingly read your posts because of ms. nandita's photo... :D

--------

you know, i think pdf should stop allowing threads about weaponary, hindu-muslim fights and nationalism, generally... it wastes energy... i am reminded of that song... "aa chal ke tujhe main leke chaloon ek aise gagan ke tale"...

by the way, did you go to watch "happy ending"??

there!!
I've mother Teresa in my DP.She was an angel!
Though I hope I dont end up being called Mother T. :rolleyes:

Haha you took my words seriously... Gr8.... Next time Jhansi Ki rani then a poster of mother India movie.... N I should not thank to Pdfian Mother for changing dp on pdfian kid suggestion .....hahaha....

true... what was i thinking... :what: not a good suggestion from me.
Cartoon!

jamahir said:
participant in that silly game, phutball... one is kirket, one in haackey... in fact, i don't like any group games.
How can one not like these games??
Not very athletic ..'re you???

jamahir said:
well, that was a unthinking post i made... i thought you were angry that people increasingly read your posts because of ms. nandita's photo... :D
Nope ppl were reading my posts but commenting only about the pic,that irritated me.I'd posted Nandita Das's pic after I read a thread about fairness creams and Nandita Das.

jamahir said:
you know, i think pdf should stop allowing threads about weaponary, hindu-muslim fights and nationalism, generally
... it wastes energy..
why not weaponry?? Defence site without weapons discussion would be like rainbow without colors....or something to that effect.
Hindu-muslim fights- there can be discussions without one trying to prove himself as supercilious. It has helped me to an extent in understanding my religion and community better.And if the fight gets ugly then we 've mods to take care of it.

jamahir said:
. i am reminded of that song... "aa chal ke tujhe main leke chaloon ek aise gagan ke tale"...
:tup:

jamahir said:
by the way, did you go to watch "happy ending"??
first tell me did you like it ...I will give you a review accordingly.Lolzz

utraash said:
Haha you took my words seriously... Gr8.... Next time Jhansi Ki rani then a poster of mother India movie.... N I should not thank to Pdfian Mother for changing dp on pdfian kid suggestion .....hahaha
Oye nai...I dont want ppl sullying Mother T after reading my posts.
Rani Laxmi Bai would be better,it was her bday 2 days back. :)

Oye nai...I dont want ppl sullying Mother T after reading my posts.
Rani Laxmi Bai would be better,it was her bday 2 days back. :)

Naah truth to be defended at any cost no matter who is against it ....
But I can name Jansi Ki Maharani though you seriously lack the traits of like your dp...... Mam ham gareebo p raham karna aapke krodh Ki jwala me hum nanhe munhe saham jaynege jiven bhar k liye....

Naah truth to be defended at any cost no matter who is against it ....
But I can name Jansi Ki Maharani though you seriously lack the traits of like your dp.....
I know :(
That was just my way of showing respect to Rani Laxmi Bai.
Now I've changed it to an african gal.

utraash said:
. Mam ham gareebo p raham karna aapke krodh Ki jwala me hum nanhe munhe saham jaynege jiven bhar k liye....
Oh!!
:(

Back
Top Bottom