What's new

Whatever

@Jazzbot @Akheilos bhai apka famous hai PDF per, mere khilaf 3rd ya 4th wave of allegations chal rahi hain since I joined the site, ab phir thread ban rahe hain yahan, kay isko ban karo ya is per limits lagao.. :yu:

????
what happened?

nothing to worry about.. since I joined the opponents the PMLN/MQM supporters make up stories about my account, that its some paid account, spam account or that its used by a dozen people, that management doesnot take action against me blah blah.. so they complain all the time to management to ban me or find ways to limit my activities, even some blamed the PDF management for impartiality, effect of that was that some moderators turned on me but I am a survivor, I dont let my ego get in way :D
now again someone created a thread, without naming me, he was complaining to webby to ban me :D

nothing to worry about.. since I joined the opponents the PMLN/MQM supporters make up stories about my account, that its some paid account, spam account or that its used by a dozen people, that management doesnot take action against me blah blah.. so they complain all the time to management to ban me or find ways to limit my activities, even some blamed the PDF management for impartiality, effect of that was that some moderators turned on me but I am a survivor, I dont let my ego get in way :D
now again someone created a thread, without naming me, he was complaining to webby to ban me :D
aap bhi na...:D

when guys on this forum can spot ahem gals on their DPs then I think I can also post a smart man on my DP. LOlzz

smart men, fine... but a phutballer or kirketer... eesh... :D

there are good tennis players, or revolutionary heroes ( che, carlos, muammar etc ), truly great technologic innovators ( elon musk, faraday etc ), great historic figures ( napoleon, changeyz khan etc )... a good variety to choose from... :-)

smart men, fine... but a phutballer or kirketer... eesh... :D

there are good tennis players, or revolutionary heroes ( che, carlos, muammar etc ), truly great technologic innovators ( elon musk, faraday etc ), great historic figures ( napoleon, changeyz khan etc )... a good variety to choose from... :-)
I like Indian players more than the firangi ones. (fingers crossed..I like Messiiiii too :P)

But hey why Changez Khan??? because 1 in 200 men have his genes in this world today???:unsure:

utraash said:
He is very humble human being n he is jaan of north Bengal......
Who is next ? I will have Swamivivekananda.....
Great!
I had Nandita Das in my profile pic once,but that gets a lot of unwanted attention to my DP rather than my posts so I usually prefer statements compared to faces in my DP.
I just realised that even I skipped reading my posts on some threads because I thought it belonged to someone else...:lol:

(fingers crossed..I like Messiiiii too :P)

from bad to worst... eesh...

But hey why Changez Khan??? because 1 in 200 men have his genes in this world today???:unsure:

father of many nations.... yes... :D but i agree, a lady having his picture may seem odd.

I had Nandita Das in my profile pic once,but that gets a lot of unwanted attention to my DP:lol:

quite understandable... :D

I just realised that even I skipped reading my posts on some threads because I thought it belonged to someone else...:lol:

an unshowing jealousy?? :D

I like Indian players more than the firangi ones. (fingers crossed..I like Messiiiii too :P)

Great!
I had Nandita Das in my profile pic once,but that gets a lot of unwanted attention to my DP rather than my posts so I usually prefer statements compared to faces in my DP.
Haha for last line....
Try mother Teresa you will be hunt for evangelical work of her by our fringe group.....

@Jazzbot @Akheilos bhai apka famous hai PDF per, mere khilaf 3rd ya 4th wave of allegations chal rahi hain since I joined the site, ab phir thread ban rahe hain yahan, kay isko ban karo ya is per limits lagao.. :yu:
Oay hoay itna zulm? :p:

Back
Top Bottom