What's new

Whatever

Well maybe I like village life...and the whole set up was awesome yea I know no one would do that in real life but that is what entertainment is for...escape from reality so it hit my expectations of escaping reality ;)
Whats the meaning of this word?
Ramaiya Vastavaiya..

Do watch Rang de Basanti - very tight. :) Full of suspense, you will like it. Songs are good too. :tup:
Just googled it I watched it last year with my Indian colleague coz he couldnt stop talking about it :rofl:

@SarthakGanguly woh partitioning wali film hai naa? Rung de basanti?

Well Ramaiya Vastavaiya.. is more of a romantic comedy..I was laughing through most of the middle where people start getting bored so I guess it hit the entertainment spot :p:

Never heard of that film!!!
Should watch it really funny though a slight copy of Salman Khan's Meine Pyar kiya or something

So who can tell me what Ramaiya Vastavaiya means? @levina

Last edited:
Never mind found it

"Ramayya Vastavayya" ..these are Telugu words first used in Shree 420 film ina song created by Shankar-Jaikian and lyrics by Shailendra, which means "Ramayya ! Will you come " It also means "Ramayya won't you come back" !

Wallah, how dare you compare myself with modi....:angry:.... Tell you the truth, i am missing my guns more than my family....cant wait to feel all that metal.....sound of racking that slide.....and there goes...... bang bang bang..... :fie:
Well you know what I say to that...and I quote:
"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is useless. There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn't be one of them." :D :D

Haye bewafa! waqai mai tou nahi kr li?

Meethi goli! 8-)

Email dou gi tou lun ga na.

LMFAO the concern is so touching :P haha and no don't worry I am only messing with you!

Koun mein??!??! :wub: lol

Okay do you have @Akheilos 's contact? she should be able to give you mine, not the hotmail, the other one pinky :P

And we catch up there:dirol:

@Akheilos @Secur @KingMamba thank you for responding to the thing I asked about:P
AND you @balixd ...there need to be more people like you in this world, you are a sweetheart, I can't thank you enough!

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15
--
This is referece to Permanent Ban policy of PDF..
@RazPaK
This guy habitual of abuse and derogatory terms ..it was normal for him and so got bans too .
but now he starting to abuse TT and PDF
proof
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 3
please let me know what is the criteria for Permanent Ban ?
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 5
--
i tthink his pose been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks

Get an ACTUAL life, nerd.

Well you know what I say to that...and I quote:
"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is useless. There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn't be one of them." :D :D
To me there nothing such as love - in a relationship - its more like mutual understanding and compromising- either of the.parties involved will have to let go of certain things. Anyway leave this chaoter.....its boring :sleep:
AND you @balixd ...there need to be more people like you in this world, you are a sweetheart, I can't thank you enough!
Itna maska marnay ki zaroraat nhn, i have already put on so much weight....need to.cut down on that butter abd ghee... Oh and the cheese....

Last edited:

image.jpg

when i lived in bidar in early 90's, i was schooled in "guru nanak public school"... and would visit the gurudwara compound occassionally with classmates, not for praying, just for the langar... :D
Some years back I was in Delhi on a Guru nanak Jayanthi and me and my 2 friends (one of whom was a sardarni) went to Gurudwara bangla sahib (if i am not wrong). And later we went for a movie...ahhh good old days.:angel:

Get an ACTUAL life, nerd.
--
Wait.. wait..
let the Mods reply .
--
Reminder-1
@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15
--
This is referece to Permanent Ban policy of PDF..
@RazPaK
This guy habitual of abuse and derogatory terms ..it was normal for him and so got bans too .
but now he starting to abuse TT and PDF
proof
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 3
please let me know what is the criteria for Permanent Ban ?
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 5
--
i tthink his pose been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks

“Those who conquer their minds are beings of renunciation and detachment. They are beings of renunciation and detachment they are lovingly focused on the True One, they realize and understand themselves.”
dd522465497f65ff9eb7de3fd46d88a0.gif
Guru Nanak quote
--
Guru Nanak quotes
--

BBC - Religions - Sikhism: Guru Nanak
The founder of Sikhism
Guru Nanak
1a692b705126cb626caf1bc55979081d.jpg
Guru Nanak ©
Guru Nanak (1469-1539) was one of the greatest religious innovators of all time and the founder of the Sikh religion.

Guru Nanak's birthday is celebrated by Sikhs on April 14th by the Nanakshahi calendar. (The date according to the lunar calendar changes annually but is usually in November.)

Nanak's religious ideas draw on both Hindu and Islamic thought, but are far more than just a synthesis. Nanak was an original spiritual thinker and expressed his thoughts in extraordinary poetry that forms the basis of Sikh scripture.

Little is known about the life of Nanak, but Sikh tradition has a much-loved set of stories or janam sakhis which relate various incidents from his life, and include many of his important teachings.

Nanak was born about 40 miles from Lahore (now in Pakistan) in 1469. Sikh traditions teach that his birth and early years were marked with many events that demonstrated that God had marked him out for something special and was keeping an eye on him.

His family were Hindus, but Nanak soon showed an advanced interest in religion and studied Islam and Hinduism extensively. As a child he demonstrated great ability as a poet and philosopher.

One famous story about Guru Nanak tells of his rebellion at the age of eleven. At this age Hindu boys of his caste would start to wear the sacred thread to distinguish them. Nanak refused, saying that people should be distinguished by the things that they did, and their individual qualities, rather than by a thread.

Nanak continued to demonstrate a radical spiritual streak - arguing with local holy men and sages, both Hindu and Muslim, that external things like pilgrimages, penances, and poverty were of far less spiritual importance than internal changes to the individual's soul.

He worked for a while as an accountant but while still quite young decided to devote himself to spiritual matters. He was inspired by a powerful spiritual experience that gave him a vision of the true nature of God, and confirmed his idea that the way to spiritual growth was through meditation and through living in a way that reflected the presence of the divine within each human being.

In 1496, although married and having a family, Nanak set out on a set of spiritual journeys through India, Tibet and Arabia that lasted nearly 30 years. He studied and debated with the learned men he met along the way and as his ideas took shape he began to teach a new route to spiritual fulfilment and the good life.

The last part of his life was spent at Kartarpur in the Punjab, where he was joined by many disciples attracted by his teachings.

The most famous teachings attributed to Guru Nanak are that there is only one God, and that all human beings can have direct access to God with no need of rituals or priests. His most radical social teachings denounced the caste system and taught that everyone is equal, regardless of caste or gender.

Sikhism in India
Peter Owen-Jones explores the Sikh faith in India, travelling to a festival in Nanded and explaining the origins of Sikhism in the conflict between Hinduism and Islam 300 years ago.

He visits the temple where Guru Gobind Singh was assassinated and joins worshippers honouring the institution of the Guru Granth Sahib as the living guru. Noting the display of weapons at the temple he comments on the martial prowess of the Sikhs and meets some Sikh soldiers. He discusses key beliefs in the one God and their rejection of caste.
---

10 Interesting Guru Nanak Facts | My Interesting Facts
0 Interesting Guru Nanak Facts
Saturday, March 8th 2014. | People

Guru Nanak facts will be your basic understanding in how to learn about this figure. Guru Nanak is very famous even around the world. When you learn about this, you can get close to him indeed in many aspects.

Guru Nanak Facts 1: birth
What people need to learn first about the Guru Nanak fact is about the birth. He was born on 15 April 1469. The birthplace is in Nankana Sahib. It will be people’s basic consideration.

Guru Nanak Facts 2: Sikhism
People have already recognized that Guru Nanak is the founder of Sikhism. He was the first of all ten Sikh Gurus in history.

51e2c90fc5c8e60921620af7caff4ca5.jpg
Guru Nanak facts

Guru Nanak Facts 3: marriage
He was married to a woman named Mata Sulakhni. She was the daughter of Mul Chand and also Chando Rani. The marriage is conducted in Batala town. They had 2 sons named Sri Chand and also Lakhmi Chand.

Guru Nanak Facts 4: teaching
People can find out about his teaching within the scripture of Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib. You can learn further about it from any different source out there actually. People can learn further about it from any different source of information actually.

6e3b9320f67f4e2b846c3a46140e264b.jpg
Guru Nanak Image

Guru Nanak Facts 5: travel
Guru Nanak has conducted many travels around the world. The purpose is to teach people about the message of 1 God dwelling in any God’s creations. It constitutes eternal truth actually. He also set up uniqueness of social, political platform, fraternity love, virtue, and also goodness.

Guru Nanak Facts 6: sister
He had a sister named Bibi Nanaki. She was 5 years older than Guru Nanak. This sister later married Jai Ram and also went to Sultanpur.

27bba508bb733d008193b9ee69451a79.jpg
Guru Nanak pic

Guru Nanak Facts 7: indestructible undying form
He also was famous because of his indestructible undying form of the Godhead. He considered this to be incomprehensible and manifesting in any major religions. You can learn more about this actually.

Guru Nanak Facts 8: Bhai Mardana
His journeys mostly were made on foot along with his companion Bhai Mardana. He conducted travelling in any different directions. It was considered to reach the travel more than 28,000 km.

75b2e0d1fcffcd1b9afca9e6e9b1c18f.jpg
Guru Nanak Sits

Guru Nanak Facts 9: what he sees
Nanak considered the world in suffering from fanaticism, hatred, falsehood, hypocrisy, and others. He decided to conduct travelling to spread his message of Almighty Lord.

Guru Nanak Facts 10: successor
He appointed Bhai Lehna to be the successor Guru. He had the nickname such as Guru Angad or “part of you”.

002e7738c49c1266eeee93a556ed4c8c.jpg
Guru Nanak

The facts about Guru Nanak will be so much addictive in the aspect of language. In this case, the more you obtain the facts is the better. Just conduct further effort then.

tags: Guru Nanak, Guru Nanak Facts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom