What's new

Whatever

What is the best way to get my account back? :pakistan:

People are avoiding me or disagreeing with me as if I am on fire. Wats going on ppl's. Where is the love?:lol:

@WebMaster I am not sure. havisultan at gmail should be it, but I am not sure. I haven't used the net for a while. I was even think tank. Thanks for handling this for me webby. Sorry I can't email because there is a 30+ post limit. The best way to remind you who I am is to tell you I was think tank and I published an article on your site. The one about Zaid Hamid.

@WebMaster I am not sure. havisultan at gmail should be it, but I am not sure. I haven't used the net for a while. I was even think tank. Thanks for handling this for me webby. Sorry I can't email because there is a 30+ post limit. The best way to remind you who I am is to tell you I was think tank and I published an article on your site. The one about Zaid Hamid.

That is not enough. You need to provide some evidence or mail me from an email id you have mailed me before.

That is not enough. You need to provide some evidence or mail me from an email id you have mailed me before.

I am afraid I changed the password and then forgot what I changed it too. Its good you're careful because my account has been hacked multiple times. I sent a lot of e-mails to girls and my inbox was once full of them. :D

Back
Top Bottom