What's new

Whatever

This is the favorite motto of seculars and liberals in Pakistan but I believe you are aware of Two nation Theory. The Islamists and Secular liberals in Pakistan can dig up numerous comments to support their theory.
Can a Muslim be an Indian?
post#7

I have penned down what i think of Jinnah other than being a secular.

I recommend New Zealand sheeps.
p-18620-odt.jpg

no face, so they all similar too

http://www.teara.govt.nz/files/p-18620-odt.jpg

post#7

personally I think Jinnah's comments are like religion.

You can cherry pick the verses to support your outlook in life.

Chrisitians, Hindus and Muslims all do it.

It says more about you than the faith. If are a fire breathing, bigot who wishes to see heretics burn, you will scan your holy books with that myopic eye.

The liberals will simply put aside the verses that were relevant a thousand years ago.

post#7

If you see Pakistanis today, you will sense they have nationalistic sense have taken ethnic/racial angle like (Indus Valley vs Ganga Valley) or delusion of whiter Pakistanis and darker Indians and not considering Muhajirs belonging to their race and hypothetical Indus Civilization because they find two nation theory insufficient to 'not-India' identity. Moreover, this raking up of status of Indian Muslims is because Indians never accepted the two nation theory and thus creates confusion among Pakistanis about their own identity 'what are they' if India call itself a secular state and only way to counter this is denialism of 'secular' India.

If you see Pakistanis today, you will sense they have nationalistic sense have taken ethnic/racial angle like (Indus Valley vs Ganga Valley) or delusion of whiter Pakistanis and darker Indians and not considering Muhajirs belonging to their race and hypothetical Indus Civilization because they find two nation theory insufficient to 'not-India' identity. Moreover, this raking up of status of Indian Muslims is because Indians never accepted the two nation theory and thus creates confusion among Pakistanis about their own identity 'what are they' if India call itself a secular state and only way to counter this is denialism of 'secular' India.
you've hit the nail...
From what I concluded after reading the posts on pdf is that the teenagers who masquerade as Mr know it alls are the ones with such confused identities. Others like Leader,Syed Ali haider or VC cheng all 've clarity of thoughts and are more liberal.For that matter Qamar too.

you've hit the nail...
From what I concluded after reading the posts on pdf is that the teenagers who masquerade as Mr know it alls are the ones with such confused identities. Others like Leader,Syed Ali haider or VC cheng all 've clarity of thoughts and are more liberal.For that matter Qamar too.

Its quite obvious that Pakistanis will never concede India as a secular state, because doing that they will compromise their own nationalistic identity and getting more confused. :angel: So, expect Pakistanis will keep telling you how Indian Muslims aren't treated well or how Indians have no claim on Indus Valley civilization and Gandhara civilization for the sake of 'not-India' Pakistani identity. :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom