What's new

Whatever

I wasn't...

Having a go at site Administrators on the open forum is a big offense here (can get you a permanent ban), you should use GHQ for that.

Normally I give negative ratings when I see that, but I gave you a break since it seemed out of character for you.

That's it for me. I'd prefer not to continue on this topic.

Having a go at site Administrators on the open forum is a big offense here (can get you a permanent ban), you should use GHQ for that.

Normally I give negative ratings when I see that, but I gave you a break since it seemed out of character for you.

That's it for me. I'd prefer not to continue on this topic.

You weren't banned for trolling but off topic posts.
wow!!
So you mean I am supposed to keep my mouth shut to whats happening??
One threatens me with a negative rating and other with a ban.
This should be my last post here.

@Aarush
Aajakl kakh rehna chau, kya dhanda pani karda aap.....
ab theek cha bhulla, jeber bhi garhwali ma gaal deel eu pdf waal tai ,meeta jarur tag karli waa.....

And what is "happening" exactly?
I thought you had asked me to stop discussing this topic...
But now that you 've quoted me then let me tell you that what you both do is wrong and unfair.
I tried putting that across a lil more humorously and i was accused of trolling.
Then so be it!!!

@Aarush
Aajakl kakh rehna chau, kya dhanda pani karda aap.....
ab theek cha bhulla, jeber bhi garhwali ma gaal deel eu pdf waal tai ,meeta jarur tag karli waa.....

nirbhagi masta yee pdf wala..:omghaha:.......bas bhejee ..Pauri ghurdori batii padaee karee ch mein..aur ghumyun bi chh chakki...:d
aaj kal pdf maa kam hi aundu ch......

nirbhagi masta yee pdf wala..:omghaha:.......bas bhejee ..Pauri ghurdori batii padaee karee ch mein..aur ghumyun bi chh chakki...:d
aaj kal pdf maa kam hi aundu ch......
Eu pdf wala ta kan bijog podi ... Apri beti mains kara... Keh jagah kaam kardu chai yar... Mee bhi chaaki ghumayal pur Bharat ma par uttranchal ni ghum ....
Hamar Rishikesh me rhena chan bater tehri visthapeet wal.....
Mee kotdwar najdeeek rehn wal chau par boi buba sab Rishikesham rehna chau bachapan beeetakan...

f7dGct6.gif

@SarthakGanguly @scorpionx - Does the above lady not know that I'm not talking to her ? :what:

Tell her to bother someone else and let me smoke in peace !

smoking_monkey.gif

P.S Mazaaak thaaa....ghussaa nahin ! :fie:

Oh!!
Now that you've exposed me let me leak your pics tooo...

@scorpionx and @SarthakGanguly this is @Armstrong the magnificent....dreaming as always.:P

1.gif

and heres another one with his batteesi out :D

1.gif

:p::p::p::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom