What's new

Whatever

I m student of my life ...still learning many things from my life twist n turns ..... Khyali pullav mat banaya kijiye ma'am..... 7 yrs experience in telecom sector....
7 yrs?
Gr8!!
utraash said:
Bhaag milkha bhaag almost made me cry especially emotional scenes of brother sis .....
The scene where his father was beheaded is something that comes to my mind when I think of BMB.

No I didn't get any warning ! :unsure:
this is not fair!!!
Ahhh all this because you 're admin's pet and a Pakistani?? 8-)

Armstrong said:
Did you & @SarthakGanguly get a warning ? :what:
YESHHHHHH! 8-)

Armstrong said:
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......jaltiiii peiii namak chirakneiii ka mazaaa hiii kuch aur haiii ! :bunny:
Iss forum ke bahar milo .....kharcha paani na de daala toh mera naam badal lena. :coffee:

Armstrong said:
Besides why would I get a warning - I hardly made 2 posts whereas the two of you went on for 2-3 pages ! :p:
Why not?
You started derailing that thread. 8-)

Chalo no more discussion on this .....I am over it.

7 yrs?
Gr8!!

The scene where his father was beheaded is something that comes to my mind when I think of BMB.

Nothing gr8 of having 7yrs experience. You must be also working lady ...?
I could not imagine a human can be such brutal ..... Second scene was when sis worn Indian athletes blazer of his brother..... Such movies are inspiration .... Reminds me a quote... Tough time never last but tough people do....
I recommend one more movie based on actual events called THE WAY BACK very inspirational......

Yeh aaj ki baat nehi hai. Bahot din pehle hi yeh khitab mil gaya tha. Pseudo secular, Marxist, Bengali leftist, bahot naam dia hai sister nei :lol:

She exonerated me:cry:
kiron-kher-nahin1.gif

How sad. My sympathies :enjoy:

Quality of indian posters is as apalling as those of pakistanis.
I always thought we were a pluralistic and moderate society....................we are not by a long shot

Mein ne joh naakli certificate dena ka business khol rakha hai? Joh kuch bhi hai sirf authentic hai.

No issues with u meri jaan...............its all my fault.
I couldn't live up to the standards of pseudo secularism:angry:

Quality of indian posters is as apalling as those of pakistanis.
I always thought we were a pluralistic and moderate society....................we are not by a long shot

No issues with u meri jaan...............its all my fault.
I couldn't live up to the standards of pseudo secularism:angry:
Most of the Indians are hell bent upon proving his patriotism here;They never bother about the value of rational thinking. Issi liye Modiji ko chink ane se bhi log tali bajane lagte hai.:lol:

Most of the Indians are hell bent upon proving his patriotism here;They never bother about the value of rational thinking. Issi liye Modiji ko chink ane se bhi log tali bajane lagte hai.

So now proving one's patriotism is a bad thing? How about wearing one's pseudosecularism on one's sleeve.

So now proving one's patriotism is a bad thing? How about wearing one's pseudosecularism on one's sleeve.
Nothing wrong in showing off your patriotism. The only thing that makes the difference is the way you do it.

Nothing wrong in showing off your patriotism. The only thing that makes the difference is the way you do it.

What? I did not get the manual for doing it correctly. Please send me a copy of it if you have a spare one.

Most of the Indians are hell bent upon proving his patriotism here;They never bother about the value of rational thinking. Issi liye Modiji ko chink ane se bhi log tali bajane lagte hai.:lol:

Yup many modi bhakta have been born post 2014 polls.............people with 0 political sense.
Even though after the sting has been released by AAP on bjp trying to buy off their mla's not a single poster has posted the news here so far.

This forum has been completely modi'sed:mad:

No balanced thinking.

Modi is the answer for all our voes now:lol:

What? I did not get the manual for doing it correctly. Please send me a copy of it if you have a spare one.

U are born with logical thinking.................some people just lack it:coffee:
Manuals are useless here:D

Back
Top Bottom