What's new

Whatever

Sorry dear i was also trolling .... I did not mean to get you warning..... Sorry.....
Chillax!
I know I did derail that theead but just wanted to know if it was just me who got the punishment.
Gotta get over this habit of trolling or I should prepare myself for a ban.Lolz

Reminds me of this song.... :P

did you watch Mary Kom? And mardaani?

Chillax!
I know I did derail that theead but just wanted to know if it was just me who got the punishment.
Gotta get over this habit of trolling or I should prepare myself for a ban.Lolz

Reminds me of this song.... :P

did you watch Mary Kom? And mardaani?

No i wanted to go for Marykom but none was ready to go for that movie... Today is visarajan in Mumbai so even didn't go to offc.... Did you watch ?

I am probably the most friendly indian here to pakistanis by a long shot and i get banned most often
huh? mixed answers? :rofl:

Well yes you are friendly and so are a few others...but I think you meddle in some places where you shouldnt be! :D

huh? mixed answers? :rofl:

Well yes you are friendly and so are a few others...but I think you meddle in some places where you shouldnt be! :D

Well i am a sardar and that too an over zealous one:D

No i wanted to go for Marykom but none was ready to go for that movie... Today is visarajan in Mumbai so even didn't go to offc.... Did you watch ?

The review is trash,,,,,,,,no wonder it earned 17 crore in 2 days:crazy:

Well i am a sardar and that too an over zealous one:D

The review is trash,,,,,,,,no wonder it earned 17 crore in 2 days:crazy:

i don't see reviews of Bollywood movies... Don't watch stuff from these breeds Salman/Shahrukh / saif/ .....
Madaras cafe was good movie but what happened to its box office collections....
Queen was far better salam kick to me....

i don't see reviews of Bollywood movies... Don't watch stuff from these breeds Salman/Shahrukh / saif/ .....
Madaras cafe was good movie but what happened to its box office collections....
Queen was far better salam kick to me....

Still queen sucked,,on a lesser level though.
Madras cafe was a very good attempt but fakhri was a bad choice,,she simply cannot act

Still queen sucked,,on a lesser level though.
Madras cafe was a very good attempt but fakhri was a bad choice,,she simply cannot act
I am not going by individual performances but overall as content of movies far far better than those superduper khans.....

Oh mera khayal tha you were a student.
I watched Mary Kom and liked Priyanka Chopra in it.But the story could have been better.As in many things from MARY KOM's life were excluded. Bhaag Milkha bhaag set the bar high for bio pics.

Oh mera khayal tha you were a student.
I watched Mary Kom and liked Priyanka Chopra in it.But the story could have been better.As in many things from MARY KOM's life were excluded. Bhaag Milkha bhaag set the bar high for bio pics.

I m student of my life ...still learning many things from my life twist n turns ..... Khyali pullav mat banaya kijiye ma'am..... 7 yrs experience in telecom sector....
Bhaag milkha bhaag almost made me cry especially emotional scenes of brother sis .....

I m student of my life ...still learning many things from my life twist n turns ..... Khyali pullav mat banaya kijiye ma'am..... 7 yrs experience in telecom sector....
Bhaag milkha bhaag almost made me cry especially emotional scenes of brother sis .....

That was nothing compared to paan singh tomar.
Bhag milkha bhag was a mockery of milkha singh,,,farhan looked liked a body builder and not an athlete.

His body was good,,,the only thing not upto the mark were his thighs and legs:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And he was playing the role of a champion athlete:lol:

That was nothing compared to paan singh tomar.
Bhag milkha bhag was a mockery of milkha singh,,,farhan looked liked a body builder and not an athlete.

His body was good,,,the only thing not upto the mark were his thighs and legs:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And he was playing the role of a champion athlete:lol:

i know but i give marks to a movie first for its story which is still better in case of bhag milha bhag... I have seen pan singh too .......

@Armstrong
I am expecting that you will not mention or quote me without a reason on serious threads.

Kitniii ghalat baaat haiii ! :disagree:

No I didn't get any warning ! :unsure:

Did you & @SarthakGanguly get a warning ? :what:

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......jaltiiii peiii namak chirakneiii ka mazaaa hiii kuch aur haiii ! :bunny:

Besides why would I get a warning - I hardly made 2 posts whereas the two of you went on for 2-3 pages ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom