What's new

Whatever

@he-man delete all you posts on that thread and talk here...might get some infraction for derailing that thread! :unsure:

Nope..............i couldn't care less for such petty things.
Its not that imran khan will make pakistan grow at 10% overnight.

It will take a decade for pakistan to start on the development path irrespective of who comes on top in elections.
Right now its world bank loans.

I care for sharif as i think imran khan is a taliban supporter

Well, he supports his people....

If drones were throwing random bombs in his area and his people get injured...that is instant recruit for the terrorists coz there is no easier one to recruit then one who seeks revenge...and who has already lost most of his family....

So it was not exactly support for the taliban but support for his people and against them becoming the next free recruit!

What the hell...........i never derail the thread,,,i am more into general discussion on all topics irrespective of the thread topic u see.:azn:

Free spirited person

What the hell...........i never derail the thread,,,i am more into general discussion on all topics irrespective of the thread topic u see.:azn:

Free spirited person
dear god! dheet pan ki bhi limit hoti hai :rofl:

Free spirited person
Koi achi ghazl tou post kar yara !!!

@Armstrong
I am expecting that you will not mention or quote me without a reason on serious threads.

Give me the good news...did you guys also get the warning?? :P
Sorry dear i was also trolling .... I did not mean to get you warning..... Sorry.....

Back
Top Bottom