What's new

Whatever

It wasn't me. But I laughed when I heard it was closed. :omghaha:

Whoever closed it must have their reasons.

haslo haslo Drameybaaz :D par JANTA MAAF NAHI KAREGI!!! :enjoy:

Nice signature btw, please just add a little translation next to it, so we can all appreciate. :-)

Done, i hope that's the best translation, Thanks.

BTW, you can read hindi? o_O

Ferrari world is owned by Aldar Properties.
Oh my bad Sire!
I completely forgot that no foreign companies can make direct investment in UAE.
Is that the reason that FERRARI world is under ALDAR???
FERRARI would not lend its name to world's largest indoor theme park without a reason I guess.

@levina hey..you there? please accept my friend request..
Done!!!
Check now.

There is only soo much you can talk a person into and out of...but you need to see both sides of the coin...We were literally bullied all night by meaningless Indian rants about everything but Karachi....mods had a hard time , we the citizens were above tense and to top it all we had to deal with the passing comments of Indians saying everything sickening about our country and people....There is limits...once you cross them dont expect us to behave like machines without feelings!

Most of my Pakistani brothers will listen to telling them nicely no one will listen when you take equally low punches look at the Karachi thread ...Indians have started talking about 26/11 and what not! Do you think we want to listen to that on that thread? half of us didnt even sleep more than 5 hrs! waiting anticipating the worst! This has become a big portion of our lives and we dont need to be reminded or equated to it! We didnt ask for it and would most certainly not like to be blamed for it or thrown jeers about!

A troll for a troll and a tooth for a tooth.A jangle from your side might invite a tocsin's ding from our side.

But then absence of Indians from Altaf Hussain's thread left many members on your side flummoxed.
You know the reason why Indians avoided that thread???
Its simple , it wasn't about us and nobody from your side blamed India on that thread.

A troll for a troll and a tooth for a tooth.A jangle from your side might invite a tocsin's ding from our side.

But then absence of Indians from Altaf Hussain's thread left many members on your side flummoxed.
You know the reason why Indians avoided that thread???
Its simple , it wasn't about us and nobody from your side blamed India on that thread.
Yet Indians were all over crying croc tears for GEO...amazing innit? How was Geo linked to India? :pop:

What's so funny? I use google translate all the time!! :mad:
Oh sorry it was supposed to be April @arp2041 got trolled you should have played along...something like yea I learnt it when I was sitting in the mountains of Tibet :P

Oh sorry it was supposed to be April @arp2041 got trolled you should have played along...something like yea I learnt it when I was sitting in the mountains of Tibet :P

In hindsight, I wish I had. :D

arey yaar kholna thread bhai.........varna @levina beghar ho jayegi :lol:

:eek: Story like that might make me reconsider...

But it's not my call, whoever closed it must have closed it for a reason. Just wait a bit.

@Jungibaaz dinner time I leave you with something interesting:

a_503_20140522135749.jpg

P/s: whole page cant seem to load...no idea why...

90% Of People Can't Pronounce This Whole Poem. You Have To Try It.

I esp liked the Bri'tain and Bi'tter :P English style :P

Wait was that Bu'tter or Bi'tter ..

arey yaar kholna thread bhai.........varna @levina beghar ho jayegi :lol:
Ja jaa

I have another corner to troll on....I will go and torture the boys in kerala corner. Tum toh wahan aabhi nahi sakte. :p::bunny:

@Jungibaaz
I had mentioned you on a thread where somebody was sullying my nationality, did u get the notification?
Infact I had reported it too.
Jungibaaz said:
:eek: Story like that might make me reconsider
Sir were you trolling by any chance? 8-)

Yet Indians were all over crying croc tears for GEO...amazing innit? How was Geo linked to India?
Wasn't the GEO honcho linked to India???
Soo Indians appear on any thread where India is mentioned. :coffee:

@Jungibaaz dinner time I leave you with something interesting:

a_503_20140522135749.jpg

P/s: whole page cant seem to load...no idea why...

90% Of People Can't Pronounce This Whole Poem. You Have To Try It.

I esp liked the Bri'tain and Bi'tter :P English style :P

Wait was that Bu'tter or Bi'tter ..

That was fantastic. I count making 5 mistakes during that, at least two words I don't think I've ever heard of. :tup:

For foreign folk this sequence must be really tough to pronounce. I had a hard time through some of it.

Tour and our got me bad. I said tour just fine, and then pronounced 'our' as 'oor' while trying to read at a normal pace.

@Jungibaaz
I had mentioned you on a thread where somebody was sullying my nationality, did u get the notification?
Infact I had reported it too.

Ah, please forgive me, I'd seen that notification earlier while on my phone. I forgot about it.
I'll deal with it now.

Sir were you trolling by any chance? 8-)

Aye, I need to troll once in a while, to keep me sane.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom