What's new

Whatever

How did I provoke people? If asking my own brothers to back off is provoking you then you need to redefine provoking or get a different mentality!
I saw your post on that thread after I posted here...but you did see my reply didnt you??

Akheilos said:
As for drilling sense....Your idea of sense is very different from mine...If someone attacks my country or people like you i will retaliate but if there is not enough info I will try to advice...so I think it is you who needs drilling some sense into! :enjoy:
Well I maintain the same defensive stance....but then our Pakistanis brothers luv misunderstanding me.

I saw your post on that thread after I posted here...but you did see my reply didnt you??
There is only soo much you can talk a person into and out of...but you need to see both sides of the coin...We were literally bullied all night by meaningless Indian rants about everything but Karachi....mods had a hard time , we the citizens were above tense and to top it all we had to deal with the passing comments of Indians saying everything sickening about our country and people....There is limits...once you cross them dont expect us to behave like machines without feelings!

Well I maintain the same defensive stance....but then our Pakistanis brothers luv misunderstanding me.
Most of my Pakistani brothers will listen to telling them nicely no one will listen when you take equally low punches look at the Karachi thread ...Indians have started talking about 26/11 and what not! Do you think we want to listen to that on that thread? half of us didnt even sleep more than 5 hrs! waiting anticipating the worst! This has become a big portion of our lives and we dont need to be reminded or equated to it! We didnt ask for it and would most certainly not like to be blamed for it or thrown jeers about!

@WebMaster webby sir, why BIMARU corner closed? o_O
coz you are winking and harassing @WebMaster :rofl: yeh kaam seekha hai udher? I think @Jungibaaz or @Manticore didnt get his pay check from one of you guys :agree:

Well the ferrari world theme park here has the world's fastest roller coaster.(I think this is the only theme park that Ferrari owns)
And yeah that was my first time on a roller coaster.....it hardly last about 3mins, but I didnt even dare to open my eyes in those 3 mins.My eyes were wide shut. :P

Ferrari world is owned by Aldar Properties.

It's the KEY to get your clothes PRESS :D

It took some time for me to understand your post :P...... But then It can go the other way around.... Hope you have enough experience in Ironing the cloth.......

Last edited:
It took some time for me to understand your post :P...... But then It can go the other way around.... Hope you have enough experience in Pressing the cloth....... (ironing)

Buddy, I know, my posts are AWESOME!!! :D

coz you are winking and harassing @WebMaster :rofl: yeh kaam seekha hai udher? I think @Jungibaaz or @Manticore didnt get his pay check from one of you guys :agree:
oay duniya kay tharki idher kiyun aray ho? Did your tharki dhaba get closed @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie @Aeronaut @Oscar who closed their tharki dhaba, open kerdo before this becomes one! @WebMaster tayri thread gi! :P

It wasn't me. But I laughed when I heard it was closed. :omghaha:

Whoever closed it must have their reasons.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom