What's new

Whatever

That was fantastic. I count making 5 mistakes during that, at least two words I don't think I've ever heard of. :tup:

For foreign folk this sequence must be really tough to pronounce. I had a hard time through some of it.

Tour and our got me bad. I said tour just fine, and then pronounced 'our' as 'oor' while trying to read at a normal pace.
The Chaos is a poem by the Dutch writer and traveler, Gerard Nolst Trenité, which is meant to demonstrate the extreme irregularity of the English language. This classic English poem contains about 800 of the worst irregularities in English spelling and pronunciation.

See if you can pronounce the entire poem. If so… you’re doing better than 9 out of 10 people out there!

@Armstrong
Is math a necessary subject (In A levels) if in future we want to go for Accounting ( ACCA, CA etc)?

You don't need squat going for Professional Accountancy Qualifications like ACCA, CA, ICAEW etc. all you need are, I think, 2-3 A'Level subjects with above C or D in them !

If you're talking about BSc. Accounting - I don't know; the requirements may vary from one university to the other !

But lastly - Why in heaven's name do you wish to go for Accounting ? :crazy:

You don't need squat going for Professional Accountancy Qualifications like ACCA, CA, ICAEW etc. all you need are, I think, 2-3 A'Level subjects with above C or D in them !

If you're talking about BSc. Accounting - I don't know; the requirements may vary from one university to the other !

But lastly - Why in heaven's name do you wish to go for Accounting ? :crazy:
Keeping my options open :P

Will doing ACCA/CA be very hard if you don't take up maths in A levs?

Keeping my options open :P

Will doing ACCA/CA be very hard if you don't take up maths in A levs?

Maths has got nothing to do with ACCA !

Though Maths may help a bit with CA !

However in both of them - there is very little that is assumed knowledge - so they actually do teach you from scratch !

Not having Accounting on the other hand (like I didn't) can be a main in the arse right till the very end; I studied Economics, Mathematics & Physics - that lack of Accounting haunted me throughout !

Though don't keep ACCA or CA as an Option - Its way better to go for a BSc in Finance, Accounting, Business etc. & then go for ACCA or better yet ICAEW !

Vlad ;) although i think i will return but not very soon, Thank God a much needed Haitus from defence.pk , I am planning a vacation to muree etc this summer with my better half
Good luck !!! me heading for Skardu the day after tomorrow.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom