What's new

Whatever

:rofl: tum ko mila....I am sorry but that thread really had to go it was making me sick

koi baat nai collateral damage ho jata hai kabhi kabhi- or banda kabhi kabhi magarmach bataye bagher bhi chala jata hai- so i am going lunch time- :D-

yeah, she is a lovely character. unicorn, he is so fluffy fluffy fluffy, I am going to die... haha
Hehe
Btw GRU's experience on roller coaster came close to my experience in Ferrari world add to it that I am acrophobic. :P

Hehe
Btw GRU's experience on roller coaster came close to my experience in Ferrari world add to it that I am acrophobic. :P

yeah that was funny too, every dad probably suffers from it one day :lol: Ferrari must be speeeedy and also comfortable inside, rollercoaster might not be..

yeah that was funny too, every dad probably suffers from it one day :lol: Ferrari must be speeeedy and also comfortable inside, rollercoaster might not be..
Well the ferrari world theme park here has the world's fastest roller coaster.(I think this is the only theme park that Ferrari owns)
And yeah that was my first time on a roller coaster.....it hardly last about 3mins, but I didnt even dare to open my eyes in those 3 mins.My eyes were wide shut. :P

Well the ferrari world theme park here has the world's fastest roller coaster.(I think this is the only theme park that Ferrari owns)
And yeah that was my first time on a roller coaster.....it hardly last about 3mins, but I didnt even dare to open my eyes in those 3 mins.My eyes were wide shut. :P

damn I thought you rode Ferrari... I would be, on a roller coaster like, hmmmm..............aaaaahahahahahahahaa.... F&kgfgf Awesome..........again, bring the next shot :D

damn I thought you rode Ferrari... I would be, on a roller coaster like, hmmmm..............aaaaahahahahahahahaa.... F&kgfgf Awesome..........again, bring the next shot :D
Wow!!!
You must be adventorous then. :-)

I only tried the ferrari simulator, didnot get to try the real ferrari...hehehe

Continued

@Akheilos

2nd part of my post.....

About your and my humble Pakistani brothers (Leader and Armstrong are exceptions to this) .....have a look as to how they start sullying nationalities ,low level personal attacks and start calling names even when there wasnt slightest provocation....but mods turn a blind eye.
After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits | Page 3
It is rather interesting that the same Indians who were trolling in the Karachi airport attack thread seem to have grown a brain and a few functional neurons! and you want me to what see that an eye for an eye and a tooth for the tooth is the law of the world? It def is ...there...happy now?

It is rather interesting that the same Indians who were trolling in the Karachi airport attack thread seem to have grown a brain and a few functional neurons! and you want me to what see that an eye for an eye and a tooth for the tooth is the law of the world? It def is ...there...happy now?

See this is how you provoke ppl :coffee:

I expected I would be able to drill some sense atleast into you:moil:

A troll on my side is equivalent to a troll on your side...how difficult is that to understand hon?? :girl_wacko:

See this is how you provoke ppl :coffee:

I expected I would be able to drill some sense atleast into you:moil:

A troll on my side is equivalent to a troll on your side...how difficult is that to understand hon?? :girl_wacko:
How did I provoke people? If asking my own brothers to back off is provoking you then you need to redefine provoking or get a different mentality!

As for drilling sense....Your idea of sense is very different from mine...If someone attacks my country or people like you i will retaliate but if there is not enough info I will try to advice...so I think it is you who needs drilling some sense into! :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom