What's new

Whatever

Im trying to behave nicely with everyone :drag: i don't know how much it will last this time :butcher:

He edited his post I was going to give his bhaiya *** a befitted reply anyway but then thread got closed. :guns:

where is nuri natt?? :cry:

ill-be-back.jpg

So this is my attempt to get latest info on members here. Aur sunao kiya horaha hai!!:police: :)

Ajj forum mein kia phada howa.. :woot::lol: :D

Dear Webmaster, I am new here. While I tried to reply some posts I was told that I didn't have such permission. I don't know why?
How can I have that permission?
How can I post my own topic or thread?

Gratefully waiting for your response.

Dear Webmaster, I am new here. While I tried to reply some posts I was told that I didn't have such permission. I don't know why?

You can create a new topic except in Seniors cafe.

yeah you cannot:D

Anyone who answers this Q may have the opportunity for a potential job interview with my firm in Lahore( Position: HR resource )

There are 10 people in a team. Each of them shakes each others hand. How many handshakes in total?

Need a solution/algo/explanation with it aswell.

Anyone who answers this Q may have the opportunity for a potential job interview with my firm in Lahore( Position: HR resource )

There are 10 people in a team. Each of them shakes each others hand. How many handshakes in total?

Need a solution/algo/explanation with it aswell.

I dont want to work in your firm or anything but the answer is 45.
The first person shakes hands with 9 the second with 8 as he has already shook hands with the first person the third 7 as has already shook hands with the other two and cant shake his own hand . So this goes till 1
9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=45.

Back
Top Bottom