What's new

Whatever

I'm fine, Brother ! :)

Thank You for asking; hows everything on your end ? Hows Uncle doing ? :)

My dad (not uncle) is doing much better, thanks :) Besides that, Just somewhat busy with classes and other things. Always try to make time for PDF though.

He is fine. After all, he survive the starvation with that blubber :coffee:

Been catching upon the comics front or comics based movies? :)

Recently watched the Thor sequel, that's about it. Hopefully going to go see Captain America soon.

My dad (not uncle) is doing much better, thanks :) Besides that, Just somewhat busy with classes and other things. Always try to make time for PDF though.

I was referring to your Dad as my Uncle in line with the Pakistani convention that a friend's Mom and Dad automatically become one's Aunt and Uncle - thats how blurred relationship lines are here - Everyone is family ! :)

I was referring to your Dad as my Uncle in line with the Pakistani convention that a friend's Mom and Dad automatically become one's Aunt and Uncle - thats how blurred relationship lines are here - Everyone is family ! :)

Oh, I see :) I really respect that! Well Brother, your Uncle is doing very well now. Thank you again for caring.

Recently watched the Thor sequel, that's about it. Hopefully going to go see Captain America soon.

Do watch the Captain America movie.

It is one of the best superhero movies I have seen. On par with Avengers I would say.

Would your dad be my Uncle then.....

:ashamed:

but of course buddy

I have heard from a quite a few friends that have said basically the same thing. I look forward to checking it out.

Your dad's name is Declan right? (badass name)

He is going to be all right.

After you watch the movie or you wanna discuss comic characters, I will be right here.

Oh god that sounds so nerdy.

@levina @Ayush - I heard from a reliable source that the reason why @Dillinger has been so quiet and inactive on the forum these past few months is because his Girlfriend called him 'Bhai' and even wrapped a Rakhi around his wrist ! :o:

Poor...poor lemur ! :(

@levina @Ayush - I heard from a reliable source that the reason why @Dillinger has been so quiet and inactive on the forum these past few months is because his Girlfriend called him 'Bhai' and even wrapped a Rakhi around his wrist ! :o:

I'm cool with incest under such conditions, a tiny length of thread does not a sin make.

Should I be surprised??? :coffee:
Just one look at his profile pic and any sane gal would take that decision.

Btw @Ayush
Show @Armstrong your naughtiest pic that was clicked recently. :P

and he is mad at me nowadays :(
perhaps because i say the truth(that @Dillinger is a bihari not bengali :bunny:)

and he is mad at me nowadays :(
perhaps because i say the truth(that @Dillinger is a bihari not bengali :bunny:)

Waise judging by @levina 's looks I think she might be a Bihari or a Bengali too ! :unsure:

After all only a Bengali can wear the skeleton of a fish as a necklace whereas only a Bihari could take a photograph of herself munching on a skewer of Bihari Kebab ! :o:

Waise judging by @levina 's looks I think she might be a Bihari or a Bengali too ! :unsure:

After all only a Bengali can wear the skeleton of a fish as a necklace whereas only a Bihari could take a photograph of herself munching on a skewer of Bihari Kebab ! :o:
most of the indians of different states can pass off as being from other states.. :agree:
from kashmir to kanyakumari,we are one :D
btw,aakhiri baar bihari kebab kab khaya tha?? :azn:
bihari kebab se yaad aya,how are you @Secur ? :D long time.

Back
Top Bottom