What's new

Whatever

most of the indians of different states can pass off as being from other states.. :agree:
from kashmir to kanyakumari,we are one :D
btw,aakhiri baar bihari kebab kab khaya tha?? :azn:
bihari kebab se yaad aya,how are you @Secur ? :D long time.

So far as I can tell @Secur has eloped with a Goat ! :unsure:

And Kashmiris are not Indians you Fat Mechanic ! :mad:

Kashmiris are Pakistanis ! :kiss3:

Considering that @Armstrong isn't a Kashmiri to begin with, he doesn't get a say in the matter.

2103-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid-arent-you.jpg

Waise judging by @levina 's looks I think she might be a Bihari or a Bengali too ! :unsure:
:coffee:
How did you come to that conclusion now??? 8-)
Just because you saw a high nose ridge??eh?
most of the indians of different states can pass off as being from other states.. :agree:
from kashmir to kanyakumari,we are one :D.

Satya vachan!!!
:angel:

Your dad's name is Declan right? (badass name)

He is going to be all right.

After you watch the movie or you wanna discuss comic characters, I will be right here.

Oh god that sounds so nerdy.

Yes it is :) Will definitely come to discuss after watching the movie. Nerdy is cool!!

Waise judging by @levina 's looks I think she might be a Bihari or a Bengali too ! :unsure:

After all only a Bengali can wear the skeleton of a fish as a necklace whereas only a Bihari could take a photograph of herself munching on a skewer of Bihari Kebab ! :o:

She is unfortunately, a Keralite (god, do we need more of them around ? )

There are many signs pointing to this. :)

@Ravi Nair I shed some tears while watching this mini tribute and listening to John Williams soundtrack in the background. The guy did this using his own computer.

Light reading book recommendation: Jack London's The Cruise of the Snark, recounting the renowned author's difficulties to build his dream boat and his subsequent adventure sailing it in the Pacific Ocean in 1907. At the very least you'll want to read his account of learning how to surf in Hawaii!

Back
Top Bottom