What's new

Whatever

It stays within sarcastic comments but the most entertaining and fun section for me is the ME one I always go there for a laugh :lol:

Why only Karachi or Lahore?? :D Yeah but your right I am from the noisiest, full of traffic and the ultimate city of the foodies, Lahore.
I never go to that section....having limited knowledge will make me a troll prey...:D:D
but sometime read the iran-saudi war comments and its funny...:lol:

aahh..Lahore....good city...and have heard tons about it..:)...many of the pdfites are from Lahore....

I never go to that section....having limited knowledge will make me a troll prey...:D:D
but sometime read the iran-saudi war comments and its funny...:lol:

aahh..Lahore....good city...and have heard tons about it..:)...many of the pdfites are from Lahore....

Its a full on entertainment section lol

Yeah Lahore is indeed a good place though @Marshmallow would testify how much I prefer Islamabad over Lahore. Islamabad is a more peaceful place well suited for the likes of me :D

Its a full on entertainment section lol

Yeah Lahore is indeed a good place though @Marshmallow would testify how much I prefer Islamabad over Lahore. Islamabad is a more peaceful place well suited for the likes of me :D
lol..if you need to troll..you must visit BD section..its fun...and there is a lot of trolling....:D:D

so..you like solitude.....its good to be peace loving but there isn't much fun......Islamabad is a well built planned city.....
but can't beat lahore in fun and craziness...:D

lol..if you need to troll..you must visit BD section..its fun...and there is a lot of trolling....:D:D

so..you like solitude.....its good to be peace loving but there isn't much fun......Islamabad is a well built planned city.....
but can't beat lahore in fun and craziness...:D

The funny thing i recall now is that I have hardly if ever visited the BD section :lol:
No, I don't troll myself its seeing others do and get countered while risking the damage well thats fun to watch :D
Yeah I am more of a solitutde lover otherwise most people do love Lahore due to its very craziness and its full of life environment so I am in a clear minority who likes a bit of calmness :angel:

The funny thing i recall now is that I have hardly if ever visited the BD section :lol:
No, I don't troll myself its seeing others do and get countered while risking the damage well thats fun to watch :D
Yeah I am more of a solitutde lover otherwise most people do love Lahore due to its very craziness and its full of life environment so I am in a clear minority who likes a bit of calmness :angel:
hahaha......
I do troll sometime..with some known members....and it's really fun...:D:D
last time I was outcasted because of this..:lol:
but you are one serious person.....always ready to answer brick with stone :lol:

yeah may be some people love solitude more than craziness and I am too not party type person....love to eat but only my selected things...any way veg.people don't have much choice either...
given a choice for a place full of rush or solitude i will choose the second...:angel:

hahaha......
I do troll sometime..with some known members....and it's really fun...:D:D
last time I was outcasted because of this..:lol:
but are one serious person.....always ready to answer brick with stone :lol:

yeah may be some people love solitude more than craziness and I am too not party type person....love to eat but only my selected things...any way veg.people don't have much choice either...
given a choice for a place full of rush or solitude i will choose the second...:angel:

I am not a serious person thats your previous experience talking maybe :lol:
Maybe its because I don't joke around with everyone that gives such an impression lol.
All Lahoris love to eat I guess its some inbuilt fault of theirs, they just can't help it. Oh so you are a vegetarian?? That does limit the choices indeed.

I am not a serious person thats your previous experience talking maybe :lol:
Maybe its because I don't joke around with everyone that gives such an impression lol.
All Lahoris love to eat I guess its some inbuilt fault of theirs, they just can't help it. Oh so you are a vegetarian?? That does limit the choices indeed.
lol from our first encounter...I have a perception that you are serious one..may be I am wrong..:lol::lol:
yes. all punjabis are foodie...and they like to eat and enjoy....even in the indian side..:D
ya, I am ..though its not religious..but had never taken non-veg my entire life except a couple of occasions ...so, I don't go for non-veg.....no one eats non-veg at home....:angel:

lol from our first encounter...I have a perception that you are serious one..may be I am wrong..:lol::lol:
yes. all punjabis are foodie...and they like to eat and enjoy....even in the indian side..:D
ya, I am ..though its not religious..but had never taken non-veg my entire life except a couple of occasions ...so, I don't go for non-veg.....no one eats non-veg at home....:angel:

That first encounter was a heated one so I was obviously serious at that point :lol:
Punjabis almost live to eat and no better place to witness that than Lahore
Oh okay I almost had a perception that nobody in India might be a non veg. I know it sounds silly but thats what I always thought.
Okay I have to rush, Will talk later :)

That first encounter was a heated one so I was obviously serious at that point :lol:
Punjabis almost live to eat and no better place to witness that than Lahore
Oh okay I almost had a perception that nobody in India might be a non veg. I know it sounds silly but thats what I always thought.
Okay I have to rush, Will talk later :)
sure ok...:)
bye....

@faisal6309 It's better that you go to coaching because it will increase your chances of getting more bands in IELTS, or I suggest that you take an Mock test of IELTS and see how many bands do you get and you can judge yourself on that! Even Though if your english is good you go and take classes because it will increase your level of english because "studies never fail".

BEST OF LUCK;)

Last edited:
''Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"
theek kaha tha William Congreve nai :cray::cray::cray:
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

@faisal6309 It's better that you go to coaching because it will increase your chances of getting more bands in IELTS, or I suggest that you take an Mock test of IELTS and see how many bands do you get and you can judge yourself on that! Even Though if your english is good you go and take classes because it will increase your level of english because "studies never fail".

BEST OF LUCK;)
Thanks for your advice. I will give it a try.. :D

@Aamna14 I read your loooong boring post (just kidding) Wanted to reply but the thread got closed....
Will PM you first thing in the morning :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom