What's new

Whatever

Hahaha I don't watch movies. I used to but not anymore. But in this case I'll reshape the dialogue "na hi hon toh acha hai" :lol:
girl you are boring....:p:
no movies, no serial, no makeup ,.no magazines, no games........:o::o:
what you do all day only study ......:D

Who watches that kind of mad stuff anyways?? A few seconds of such garbage can put me safely in coma and thats putting it mildly :D

Correction, You must mean girls around you :angel:
hahaha...
what is happening to all the girls....:o:
ab in serial walo ka kya hoga..
same is the case with many girls on pdf...they don't watch these stuff....
now serial people need to pay incentive to you all to watch the show.....:D:D

I am the eldest , so I controll the remote control :angel::partay:
so you don't watch serials? :whistle:

Ah the days of freedom are numbered :lol:
No I don't watch serials. The older generation here might the younger doesn't except for some rare cousins who watch those American seasons and all.

hahaha...
what is happening to all the girls....:o:
ab in serial walo ka kya hoga..
same is the case with many girls on pdf...they don't watch these stuff....
now serial people need to pay incentive to you all to watch the show.....:D:D

No some of my cousins do watch some of these soap operas, American ones to be precise but then the incentive is the presence of handsome hunks so it still works :lol:

No some of my cousins do watch some of these soap operas, American ones to be precise but then the incentive is the presence of handsome hunks so it still works :lol:
ok..
so..you too need to watch those operas.....atleast some of the best one ..they are really good...and I think you will like those...
start with the comedy...I will recommend "Big bang theory".....a good nerdy comedy for you..:lol:

ok will go to sleep now.....its 3:30 here...
good night....:lazy2:

ok..
so..you too need to watch those operas.....atleast some of the best one ..they are really good...and I think you will like those...
start with the comedy...I will recommend "Big bang theory".....a good nerdy comedy for you..:lol:

ok will go to sleep now.....its 3:30 here...
good night....:lazy2:

Nerdy??lol Okay I will
good night :)

was my fav..

what do you watch then? :whistle:
btw what is your favourite horror movie? :whistle:

I watch political shows until they give me a headache and there is no desire left to watch anything :lol: On a serious note, mostly news channels and I don't watch movies the old ones I do sometimes but not the latest ones :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom