What's new

Whatever

I am good what about you?? This thread seems more appropriate than those regional ones that you people have. Half the time one can't understand the language :)
hahaha....
its only because you don't understand the language may be the crude form of hindi that is spoken........
yes I have been on this thread too...before that bimaru( naam hi kaafi hai.:lol:.) opened....
I am good..... :)

hahaha....
its only because you don't understand the language may be the crude form of hindi that is spoken........
yes I have been on this thread too...before that bimaru( naam hi kaafi hai.:lol:.) opened....
I am good..... :)

I honestly thought bimaru had something to do with "bimar" so I got curious maybe it was @levina that I asked and she told me what it meant :D
I think we should open our own threads based on ethnicity to counter the threat that yours have imposed :angel:

I honestly thought bimaru had something to do with "bimar" so I got curious maybe it was @levina that I asked and she told me what it meant :D
I think we should open our own threads based on ethnicity to counter the threat that yours have imposed :angel:
hahaha....
many people think the same way at starting....have seen many visiting the thread on their curiosity.....and in a way these states are bimar ..b'coz of their slow progress and living standard as compared to rest of india..thats why this name was coined.....:P

yes, you can surely so that but can't beat the indians in this...with 1.25 billion population and so many regional divides......
but would be great if this type of thread come out from your side....but don't worry...many of the other threads do not run ..but this one has become the hub....members from all other corners drop in...:D:D

hahaha....
many people think the same way at starting....have seen many visiting the thread on their curiosity.....and in a way these states are bimar ..b'coz of their slow progress and living standard as compared to rest of india..thats why this name was coined.....:P

yes, you can surely so that but can't beat the indians in this...with 1.25 billion population and so many regional divides......
but would be great if this type of thread come out from your side....but don't worry...many of the other threads do not run ..but this one has become the hub....members from all other corners drop in...:D:D

Haha so there is some connection then lol good :lol:

Yeah with the population thats a huge challenge but we accept it nonetheless :angel:

Yeah I think its where any and everyone can drop in I have even seen other than Indians and Pakistanis here so it offers a reprieve where even the most cutthroat enemies get along :lol:

Haha so there is some connection then lol good :lol:

Yeah with the population thats a huge challenge but we accept it nonetheless :angel:

Yeah I think its where any and everyone can drop in I have even seen other than Indians and Pakistanis here so it offers a reprieve where even the most cutthroat enemies get along :lol:
haha..lol....and I am one of those Bimaru..:(

you can certainly try though....

that true now even member from pakistan and turkey drop in there to chat....:lol:
though its not a batter ground but..sarcastic comments are often launched.....:D
so...you are from which place..lahore or karachi....

haha..lol....and I am one of those Bimaru..:(

you can certainly try though....

that true now even member from pakistan and turkey drop in there to chat....:lol:
though its not a batter ground but..sarcastic comments are often launched.....:D
so...you are from which place..lahore or karachi....

It stays within sarcastic comments but the most entertaining and fun section for me is the ME one I always go there for a laugh :lol:

Why only Karachi or Lahore?? :D Yeah but your right I am from the noisiest, full of traffic and the ultimate city of the foodies, Lahore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom