What's new

Whatever

So my mate just told me one of my exes made out with her friend at a party that I didn't go to.

Why do I always miss out on the best things :(

upload_2014-2-22_0-46-25.png

@Arundhati Roy banned on PDF :lol::lol:

@Spring Onion
kya baat hai milady...
you up so late ....kal office me chutti hai kya.....:azn:
and why your all sentence starts with Mmmeeeehhhhh.......:D:D
do you wanna vote for BJP...come to india....and vote from my voter Id.....only one time offer....:D:D

@Spring Onion
kya baat hai milady...
you up so late ....kal office me chutti hai kya.....:azn:
and why your all sentence starts with Mmmeeeehhhhh.......:D:D
do you wanna vote for BJP...come to india....and vote from my voter Id.....only one time offer....:D:D

nah no off. we are like labourers in private sector :P

no sarkari babus

@Aamna14 @Desert Fox @Ravi Nair

Somehow the thread got closed so I am moving the discussion to this thread. Although I will soon be going to bed.

Pakistanis were the main targets because 1). Pakistan rhymes with Afghanistan, and 2). Shalwar Kameez sticks out like a soar thumb. All the newsreel footage of Osama showed him in Shalwar Kameez and all of a sudden every American knew where Afghanistan and Pakistan were on the map. Arabs here could easily wear jeans with just a hijab, but Pakistanis tend to be very traditional, especially the first two generations. Also, Arabs have much bigger communities and a lot more influence due to earlier presence than Pakistanis.

Sh!t got so bad for us Pakistanis that i remember once i had my prayer cap on outside and my mother smacked me on the head for not taking it off.

Dude, where have you been!!

Taliban behead 23 Pak soldiers, peace talks with government collapse - Democratic Underground

Yes, your explanations make sense. I guess the situation would have been different had the majority of the American-Arabs not been Christian. I mean the Arab communities in Europe are visible not because the men are wearing traditional Arab clothing on every street corner but because it is clearly visible that those people are Muslims and from the ME. Hijab also plays a role. The reason I was asking was simply because in many Europeans eyes Muslims get equated as Arabs. They often treat those words as synonyms.

That really sounds messed up. Don't ever recall anything similar in France or Denmark on a wide scale. I really don't. Very few hate crimes.

Yes, my comparison was maybe also dumb since wars are wars and what we see in Syria is a civil war. That has evolved due to interference from all the main world and regional powers.

Still a long way for us Muslim to catch up with the number of wars and people killed that Europe has witnessed. So I am not yet completely panicking.

@Aamna14 @Desert Fox @Ravi Nair

Somehow the thread got closed so I am moving the discussion to this thread. Although I will soon be going to bed.

Yes, your explanations make sense. I guess the situation would have been different had the majority of the American-Arabs not been Christian. I mean the Arab communities in Europe are visible not because the men are wearing traditional Arab clothing on every street corner but because it is clearly visible that those people are Muslims and from the ME. Hijab also plays a role. The reason I was asking was simply because in many Europeans eyes Muslims get equated as Arabs. They often treat those words as synonyms.

That really sounds messed up. Don't ever recall anything similar in France or Denmark on a wide scale. I really don't. Very few hate crimes.

Yes, my comparison was maybe also dumb since wars are wars and what we see in Syria is a civil war. That has evolved due to interference from all the main world and regional powers.

Still a long way for us Muslim to catch up with the number of wars and people killed that Europe has witnessed. So I am not yet completely panicking.

Dude Aeronaut closed that one I guess. If you discuss that thread here, he'll even close this one next!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom