What's new

Whatever

ha ha ha...
why you want to do that....let him be, what he is....
every person has right to choose and follow what he believes....:agree::tup:

I don't have problem with him. He is free to support Congress, I don't give a hoot about it.

He's playing with sentiments of us Sikhs by pissing in thread about 84 & holding BJP responsible for it. I requested him not to do it but he is....You can yourself visit the thread & see.

who? sister, :blink:
PS : Becareful here, there are all sorts of cyberbullies out here :sick::sick:

I addresed Bhai Zakir as Bhai Kafir, so he threatened me. I told him, I'll return everything with Interest.

I asked him some serious questions about 84 Genocide. He hasn't replied to the post & logged out. There is a limit to bear someone's crap, he has already crossed it. Hell with PDF rules...I'm going to hurl abuses on him...

I don't have problem with him. He is free to support Congress, I don't give a hoot about it.

He's playing with sentiments of us Sikhs by pissing in thread about 84 & holding BJP responsible for it. I requested him not to do it but he is....You can yourself visit the thread & see.
look, I am not telling what he is doing is right, but if you will open a get well soon thread ..what will happen ..his negative feelings will only get boosted..you cannot cut negative with negative...but only positivity can fill it......
hope you understand what I am saying.......

Oh, you mean Guy on a Congress' payroll??

Where they sign up for the job?? :D

Yes, the guy on Congress Payroll.

To know where to sign up for the Job, you need to direct this question to him, not me. :D

He is a loyal congress slave & he hates Modi to core. How can someone has so much hate for anyone? :cuckoo:

yeah...Thanks....
just for making other look bad...don't lower your level.......:tup:
bco'z always remember this.....whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.....:tup:

Cosmopolitan ???:p::p::p:

I read that on FB page "Indian Army Fans" today.....call it my 7th 8th whatever sense but I was so sure it would make it to pdf by nite.
RIP to those who got killed that day...

My Dadu Ji was posted in Kanpur( panki PS) during 84 .( he was an all time congressi supporter) . . . . but even he told me that it was a personal grudge of Gandhi family after Indira's death that led to Sikh genocide and they are the only culprits.

Last edited:
Yes, the guy on Congress Payroll.

To know where to sign up for the Job, you need to direct this question to him, not me. :D

He is a loyal congress slave & he hates Modi to core. How can someone has so much hate for anyone? :cuckoo:

If I will pay you Rs. 100/- per post showing hate for Modi, than you will also start HATING him to the core :D

"You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!" - Joker (The Dark Knight)

I read that on FB page "Indian Army Fans" today.....call it my 7th 8th whatever sense but I was so sure it would make it to pdf by nite.
RIP to those who got killed that day...

Today, my entire family along with fellow Sikh brethren agitated outside Rahul Gandhi's house 'cause of this issue but this Bhai Kafir :hitwall::pissed:

If I will pay you Rs. 100/- per post showing hate for Modi, than you will also start HATING him to the core :D

"You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!" - Joker (The Dark Knight)

I'll spit on such Job/Money. Paise say zayda dignity pyari hai.

Back
Top Bottom