What's new

Whatever

Today, my entire family along with fellow Sikh brethren agitated outside Rahul Gandhi's house 'cause of this issue but this Bhai Kafir :hitwall::pissed:

Did you make sure you were covered by media guys???
If you were then be assured you'll be a celebrity soon and then you can kick all the kafirs out :D

But seriously you went to 10 janpath today???

I'll spit on such Job/Money. Paise say zayda dignity pyari hai.

6a00d8341bfadb53ef0120a69cdb0b970c-500wi

:D

If you were then be assured you'll be a celebrity soon and then you can kick all the kafirs out :D

10 janpath is the official residence of Congress president not Rahul baba, oh...girls :rolleyes1:

Yes, it was covered by Media & next we are going to do agitation at PM's House. Congressi Scums, need to be taught a lesson .:)

ha ha ha....
you too have joined that page....:cheers:
I joined tat page since long....tats even b4 congress came to power for the 2nd time....or around that time.
They were threatened with close down when they posted something against Sonia Gandhi...but the admin was smarter....he made a back up FB page with a diff name.
I like that page...they're very impartial in their views.

Yes, it was covered by Media & next we are going to do agitation at PM's House. Congressi Scums, need to be taught a lesson .:)

Better show your POWER with VOTE in 2014 elections rather than doing Agitations which will result into NOTHING.

I joined tat page since long....tats even b4 congress came to power for the 2nd time....or around that time.
They were threatened with close down when they posted something against Sonia Gandhi...but the admin was smarter....he made a back up FB page with a diff name.
I like that page...they're very impartial in their views.
I joined that page in 2011 ...in college...
there are actually other pages also...on navy and airforce....but the army fan page is most popular..with air force on 2nd and navy on third.3rd

@levina do you know that @Parul got injured the other day when someone on a bike tried to grab her handbag & she was dragged on the road ! :(

I wish I was there - Would've taught those basterds a lesson ! :mad:

Better show your POWER with VOTE in 2014 elections rather than doing Agitations which will result into NOTHING.

I'm going to do that. :tup:

Since, Pappu has admitted that Congress leaders were Involved in 84 riots (times now interview). The family of victims of 84 are asking Pappu to reveal there name & protesting against it. To support there cause my entire family went there.

10 janpath is the official residence of Congress president not Rahul baba, oh...girls :rolleyes1:

Oh I thought he lives with his mother.

And for my dilettante you need blame "girls".

@levina do you know that @Parul got injured the other day when someone on a bike tried to grab her handbag & she was dragged on the road ! :(

Really @Parul ??

Oh I thought he lives with his mother.

And for my dilettante you need blame "girls".

Really @Parul ??

Yes it happened last week. I'm confined to bed. That's why spending time here.

My cousin is getting married on 14th. I just hope I get fit by then & enjoy his wedding.

Your sister can take care of herself. I didn't let them snatch my Bag. :(

My Dadu Ji was posted in Kanpur( panki PS) during 84 .( he was an all time congressi supporter) . . . . but even he told me that it was a personal grudge of Gandhi family after Indira's death that led to Sikh genocide and they are the only culprits.
:tsk:
Yes it happened last week. I'm confined to bed. That's why spending time here.
My cousin is getting married on 14th. I just hope I get fit by then & enjoy his wedding.
Your sister can take care of herself. I didn't let them snatch my Bag. :(
Did you report it???
Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom