What's new

Whatever

So you can beat him by hiding out in China?

Lame.
Löl....for when the lol can't suffice. Actually GLs are susceptible only against Fear, which in it's elemental form has yellow colour. But it'll be interesting if your character is racist and a superhero at the same time. Might explain why he's still in India. :laugh:

@Indischer @KAL-EL will it be racist as heck if I said Hal Jordan can easily be defeated by an Asian super villain because his weakness is Yellow?

Well, GLs weakness is yellow, so... GL has been able to get around that before obviously. Speaking of GL, I was always a big fan of the Earth-2 GL Alan Scott. Whose weakness was wood. I'm talking about the Earth-2 version before the Crisis on Infinite Earth's maxi series which totally revamped the DC parallel universes back in the 80's. I miss those silver age DC universes. I miss the pre-crisis Earth-2 Superman especially.

Well, GLs weakness is yellow, so... GL has been able to get around that before obviously. Speaking of GL, I was always a big fan of the Earth-2 GL Alan Scott. Whose weakness was wood. I'm talking about the Earth-2 version before the Crisis on Infinite Earth's maxi series which totally revamped the DC parallel universes back in the 80's. I miss those silver age DC universes. I miss the pre-crisis Earth-2 Superman especially.

4263477fa90e6c8502d40a9c5eb18075daf5c221aa3531c3dc690f7737f9afeb.jpg

Löl....for when the lol can't suffice. Actually GLs are susceptible only against Fear, which in it's elemental form has yellow colour. But it'll be interesting if your character is racist and a superhero at the same time. Might explain why he's still in India. :laugh:

Imagine if he is a casteist and refuses to help Dalits. :lol:

I'll watch Capote again in his honour. My personal, trivial tribute to the man.

@Aeronaut - The posts were not same Aero, you need to read it before closing.

By the way can I get to know your stand on this issue?

Quote me where u respond, be it here be it in any other thread.

@Aeronaut - The posts were not same Aero, you need to read it before closing.

By the way can I get to know your stand on this issue?

Quote me where u respond, be it here be it in any other thread.

The same post was posted in the earlier thread. Regardless the topic is exactly the same, therefore it had to be closed.

Best Regards.

Bier jol pete porle, phao phao khawabar rohossyo ta bujhbe, boka chele kothakar.

@scorpionx

A valiant effort by you to defend lower castes in the thread about coverage of rapes in India.

alas, even I myself find it difficult to argue in circles about Brahma's head and feet.

Yeah right......most of the world's best chefs are......MEN!

That's because they get paid to do it. Only Women are foolish enough to do it for free!

@scorpionx

A valiant effort by you to defend lower castes in the thread about coverage of rapes in India.

alas, even I myself find it difficult to argue in circles about Brahma's head and feet.

Did not understand how the vanguards of Hinduism came up with Bhagabat Geeta in the end to defend the author's ludicrous assertion. Intellectual starvation all over.

Did not understand how the vanguards of Hinduism came up with Bhagabat Geeta in the end to defend the author's ludicrous assertion. Intellectual starvation all over.

Centuries of documented discrimination skirted around by quoting Brahma's feet and head and how a soldier is born to be a soldier.

An insult on the memories of those who died to ensure those among the lower strata live to have a dignified life.

apparently they fought against a just system.

Back
Top Bottom