What's new

Whatever

No, haven't had the chance to view it yet. I do plan on seeing it soon though. Did you see it? if so, what did you think?

I watched it. Darkseid is the primary antagonist. But I was less than impressed with it, especially since the last JL movie was so good. It also pans out as yet another JL origin story, which I found annoying. Do watch it though! :-)

I watched it. Darkseid is the primary antagonist. But I was less than impressed with it, especially since the last JL movie was so good. It also pans out as yet another JL origin story, which I found annoying. Do watch it though! :-)

Good to know, thanks. I know it's about the "new 52" reboot DC started a few years back. Still getting used to that a little.

Good to know, thanks. I know it's about the "new 52" reboot DC started a few years back. Still getting used to that a little.

Yeah, the behaviour of certain characters too has undergone a change, most obvious of which was in Green Lantern's. A subtle hint of attraction between Superman & Wonderwoman is also visible........and I better shut myself than give out lots of spoilers. :lol:

Yeah, the behaviour of certain characters too has undergone a change, most obvious of which was in Green Lantern's. A subtle hint of attraction between Superman & Wonderwoman is also visible........and I better shut myself than give out lots of spoilers. :lol:

Is it available through

'internet means' :D

You still a comic book fan? I stopped a few years ago, even though was more of a, the invisibles and Deus Ex Fan.

:drag:

Yep. It's out already. :-)

Hehehe. Thank god for internet pirates and drug dealers. Without whose services I would have no reason to live :lol:

:cray:

blahwhatever.jpg

Yep. It's out already. :-)

what's the full name of the movie? :-)

@Dem!god never liked Big Bang Theory.

@KAL-EL @Indischer since we three are the resident conoisseurs of 'super hero' nerdom I wished so that we could wile away our time discussing our interests.

And the PM system is no longer in service too. a pity indeed.

I have been reading about Kerala's local football team. What a disappointment :tsk:

We are five times santosh trophy champions for god' sake.

Guess we have to content with athletics domination. Particularly the Womens :partay:

On the other hand, our new club, Bengaluru FC, is making good strides in the I-League.:-)

Football is still very popular with the majority of Keralites in Bangalore. No less than three of my Mallu friends are regulars in local Football teams.

I have the first few issues of JL from the start of the DC reboot. The ones where Superman encounters Batman, Green Lantern and Flash for the very first time. Needless to say, the encounter didn;t go well fo Bats, GL and Flash For starters, GL was really cocky and had to be humbled by Supes.

Back
Top Bottom