What's new

Whatever

Aaaahhh gotcha!!!
The other day were you talking about the blunder I made on mars mission thread???
I had accepted my blunder....I have no ego issues you see :angel:

I liked what you said about human evolution...humans without/shortened limbs will look so ugly.:sick:
Aaaahhh gotcha!!!....really....I don't think so....any way nice try....
this was from the thread named friendship,pyar or war......I told you before......:p:P
but that true...in future for we human, use of limbs will becoming limited....we don't physically work much but our eye sensitivity and receptivity will increase and in same way our brain will further develop and may grow in size(though we currently uses only 5-7% of our brain, so I am not sure of growing size of brain...),....One thing for sure humans will become aloof of each other and dependence for machine will increase ...and may be a time will come when human start marring robots.....at least they then humans don't have to go through brain trauma and emotional stress...and recently I was watching BBC documentary on japan where men were unwilling to in relationship with females because of virtual girlfriends.......soon this will come all over world....

Aaaahhh gotcha!!!....really....I don't think so....any way nice try....
this was from the thread named friendship,pyar or war......I told you before......:p:P
but that true...in future for we human, use of limbs will becoming limited....we don't physically work much but our eye sensitivity and receptivity will increase and in same way our brain will further develop and may grow in size(though we currently uses only 5-7% of our brain, so I am not sure of growing size of brain...),....One thing for sure humans will become aloof of each other and dependence for machine will increase ...and may be a time will come when human start marring robots.....at least they then humans don't have to go through brain trauma and emotional stress...and recently I was watching BBC documentary on japan where men were unwilling to in relationship with females because of virtual girlfriends.......soon this will come all over world....
Wheres that thread now??? Was it in members club???I am really curious to know what I had posted there.:)

And that documentary must have been fun.One things for sure that"change is permanent".

Tell me why were you in Arunachal Pradesh???You seem to've visited many places in NE.

@chak de INDIA thanks for posting that beautiful song from Kisna.
Are you really 6'4"???:blink:
I've never met somebody that tall.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(try not to take everything seriously)
Explain!:butcher:

ever since parul gave me maa behn ki gaali.. am a bit careful with hormone laden ladies ...
except my beloved @Spring Onion.. she is da man. :girl_wacko:
Me too buddy :D

Aaho :undecided:

And trust me i hate it :mad:

I once met a marathi girl during my industrial training . . . she was 5'11" . . . . mera dard baant leti thi kabhi kabhi :D
What's wrong with 6'4 ???

Aaho :undecided:

And trust me i hate it :mad:

I once met a marathi girl during my industrial training . . . she was 5'11" . . . . mera dard baant leti thi kabhi kabhi :D
Marathi that tall??? Ohhh thats rare.Rajasthanis are usually tall.
Why do you hate it???
I think you should go to Spain where everybody is just as tall as you.But you like Iraq more.:)

Remember our last fight :P
last fight??
We had only one fight...that was my 2nd fight on pdf.And haven't fought with anyone after that.
Was it even remotely related to ego???
And dont you remember my post on 31st dec??? I was the one who had called for truce.

Since then I have avoided answering back to provocative posts.Thats my new year resolution.:)

last fight??
We had only one fight...that was my 2nd fight on pdf.And haven't fought with anyone after that.
Was it even remotely related to ego???
And dont you remember my post on 31st dec??? I was the one who had called for truce.

Since then I have avoided answering back to provocative posts.Thats my new year resolution.:)
Hi no one is perfect.

You and me are a little short-tempered that's all.

And i know that you called for truce not me.

That makes you the better person.

:woot: seriously?
In Punjabi? :rofl:
:astagh::astagh:

Marathi that tall??? Ohhh thats rare.Rajasthanis are usually tall.
Why do you hate it???
I think you should go to Spain where everybody is just as tall as you.But you like Iraq more.:)
What's wrong with 6'4 ???

Unnecessary attention is the biggest problem. . . .. :(

or kudi nai milti jodidar :D

Back
Top Bottom