What's new

Whatever

Does anyone have to really drive "spacecrafts"??? :devil:
I don't know ...but you were driving one to mars just a month back.......
but one thing....whatever may the progress we achieve in technical stuff still human brain will be needed for taking critical decision in every field and if we ever develop any thing which is much more brainy and independent and decision making that day...human race will come to end..and there will rise of a new humanoid species...they will make us their slave for sure...just like we do to dogs and cats....
and b'coz humans are still in evolution phase our mind will develop further with bigger eyes and brain and our non much functional part will reduce like legs ..etc......:tup:

Last edited:
but one thing....whatever may the progress we achieve in technical stuff still human brain will be needed for taking critical decision in every field and if we ever develop any thing which is much more brainy and independent and decision making that day...human race will come to end..and there will rise of a new humanoid species...they will make us their slave for sure...just like we do to dogs and cats....
and b'coz humans are still in evolution phase our mind will develop further with bigger eyes and brain and our non much functional part will reduce like legs ..etc......:tup:
i thought that post was sarcastic :undecided: ( am i right @levina ?? )

" driving " and " flying " :pleasantry:

All new kids on the block here . Dayum .

giphy.gif

Aaaahhh gotcha!!!
The other day were you talking about the blunder I made on mars mission thread???
I had accepted my blunder....I have no ego issues you see :angel:

I liked what you said about human evolution...humans without/shortened limbs will look so ugly.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom