What's new

Whatever

For that you'll have to contact my little brother satan.

I don't get involved in such childish business.
kya childish business ....chota sa kaam nai kar sakte to bada kaam kya karoge...
sab jimyadari apne bhai pe daal do..;)

International terminal. . . . !!
These days at all int.terminals our customs officers hector the passengers.And it is very difficult to carry gold back to India these days.Were you carrying electronic stuff???

Well i've done it before and i can do it again. :D

But what's the point in killing the chicken who lays golden eggs everyday :devil:
You hen pecked murga.....

Btw whats that thing about golden eggs???

These days at all int.terminals our customs officers hector the passengers.And it is very difficult to carry gold back to India these days.Were you carrying electronic stuff???

Nahi ji. . actually some of the biharis were playing Bhojpuri songs on their chinese cellphones (and u know how loud they can be) and i guess that offended this immigration guy :lol:

You hen pecked murga.....

Btw whats that thing about golden eggs???

:sarcastic:. Reminded me of my friend. He literally gets tonked and pecked at every now and then. Pyar ke ghaav hain ke Jhagdon ke, bataata nahi!:rofl:

armoured personnel carrier (APC) ?
Thanks alphee....there's a cartoon who had picked up an argument and talks to me only in abbreviations.
I might be dilettantish on this subject but doesnt mean what he said was right.
I know hes a well known member ...but...you know I am stubborn.:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom