What's new

Whatever

2 years. . . Sainik school, Nagrota. . . :undecided: (Uske baad wo mujhe jhel nai paye :taz: )

Don't tell me. . . u or ur bhai were in Sainik School too :D

I also was in Sainik School, BBSR for one year...saw Sholay there for first time during release year(in Hall) and could not finish cross country race...therefore left!!

Ok ....its embarrassing to ask but
I am using this Mobile app 1st time...
So. Can you tell where the notification are....:p:p.....

Its just like FB....the notifications appear on the RHS top

image.jpg

I thought Nagini was venomous ??:partay:

Nagini - Harry Potter Wiki

Attack on Arthur Weasley
Main article: Attack on Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley after being attacked by Nagini.
Shortly before the Christmas of 1995, Nagini was presumably sent by the Dark Lord to retrieve a prophecy in the Ministry of Magic. Infiltrating the area, she met up with Order of the Phoenix member Arthur Weasley, who was sent to guard the very same prophecy. Nagini, unable to resist, and attracting Arthur's attention already, attacked him; the attack was witnessed by Harry in one of his dreams, feeling that he (Harry) was the snake. Critically injured, Arthur was taken to St Mungo's. He survived the attack, but was required to take a Blood-Replenishing Potion at regular intervals. At the suggestion of trainee HealerAugustus Pye, Arthur tried stitches, a Muggle alternative, which his wife, Molly, disapproved of.

Nagini's venom seemed to delay blood clotting, and even dissolved stitches, causing the wounds to bleed profusely when the bandages were removed. Eventually, an antidote to the poison was found and he was cured. The reason that Albus Dumbledore believed Harry saw the vision as if he was the snake was due to Harry’s special connection to Voldemort, with Harry’s witnessing the attack by virtue of the fact that Voldemort’s mind "happened to be" in Nagini at the time. This is the first indication of Nagini and Voldemort’s deeper connection, having the ability to share thoughts and connect with Harry.
buddy it's a movie ....and moreover it's a movie of magic and wizard..where man can fly on broom,....where you can go back in time ,....where you have dragons and horses that fly,,....where you have air hanging candles,....where you have portraits which talk and sing...where you have .....giants living in jungle....where you have unicorns....where you have spiders as big as cows....where you have a hat which decides your house....where your soul and be divided and stored up in different hocrux ....where you have death eaters guarding your school....where you have newspapers with video...where you have pens which write on your own......where you can tell the future by looking in the cup, from which you drank tea,....where you play quidch ....where you have a station named 9-3/4 .....where you have a car which can fly(we are this in real word too)....where you have a persons who can change to dog, rat, and wolves.....where you can store you memory in a glass bottle and can look for it afterwards.....where we have phoenix .......where normal people are called muggle.....where we have goblins.....where we have disappearing veil......where we have map which state the current movement of any person , you want to know.......where we have a goblet which decides who can participate in the event.....where we have curses which act on other as we chant.....where ...where we have harry and other, who look same even after 20 years..when they came to see-off their children to Hogwarts....and many more things.......So, why can't a python have venom.......
care to explain...:partay::partay::partay::tup::tup:

Last edited:
Yaar come on it can't possibly be a popularity gimmick anymore than the prospect of peace between India & Pakistan when Vajpay visited - He could've sold that to the People quite nicely !

We are talking about the 90s, Kashmir Insurgency was at a height and India was the big bad wolf for most people, in such a situation, the title of "Liberator of Kashmir" or "Conqueror of Kargil" would have won NS some serious public support and allowed him to live up to the people's expectations of him as Zia's protege, of course back then he had no qualm with being a dictator's protege and he couldn't give a rat's *** about democracy and the judiciary.

And thats precisely what I'm saying - Why did our boys do far above & beyond the call of duty & gave their lives for an Operation that didn't make any sense in the slightest ?

As I said, there was significant operational rationale behind it but the will to supplement that was lacking in the political leadership, they instigated a war but did not have the stomach to see it to the end.

Had the Kargil Operation been done as part of the '65 or the '71 War it would've made sense & allowed our boys to ingress into Occupied Kashmir via Siachin or near-about but what the hell was this for ?

There was no rush for Siachen then, the whole militarization of the glacier started only in 1984.

Could also faintly remember the blackout during war 1971 war, the sirens and sometime the sound of fighters!! as we were close to a big steel Plant!!

Same here Sir ji :)
I was in Nagrota/Udhampur During kargil war. . . . we had Mock drills. . . covered our hostel windows with black carbon paper. . . had bunkers right next to the hostel building. . . we were taught how to use fire extinguishers and medical kits . . .it was fun . . :D

buddy it's a movie ....and moreover it's a movie of magic and wizard..where man can fly on broom,....where you can go back in time ,....where you have dragons and horses that fly,,....where you have air hanging candles,....where you have portraits which talk and sing...where you have .....giants living in jungle....where you have unicorns....where you have spiders as big as cows....where you have a hat which decides your house....where your soul and be divided and stored up in different hocrux ....where you have death eaters guarding your school....where you have newspapers with video...where you have pens which write on your own......where you can tell the future by looking in the cup, from which you drank tea,....where you play quidch ....where you have a station named 9-3/4 .....where you have a car which can fly(we are this in real word too)....where you have a persons who can change to dog, rat, and wolves.....where you can store you memory in a glass bottle and can look for it afterwards.....where we have phoenix .....where we have harry and other, who look same even after 20 years..when they came to see-off their children to Hogwarts.......So, why can't a python have venom.......
care to explain...:partay::partay::partay::tup::tup:

Ok bhai, u won 8-)

@levina wheres my post ???:o::o:

@Indischer mere naye BIMARU bhai. . . kem chho ?:p:

Last edited:
Looks like this thread will finaly finish it's 3000 pages and closed soon, and a new one Kingdom will replace this Whatever land......
That doesn't mean i won't be the Archduke of that land too :partay::partay:

Last edited:
Looks like this thread will finaly finish it's 3000 pagesand close soon, and a new one Kingdom will replace this Whatever land......
That doesn't mean i won't be the Archduke of that land too :partay::partay:

Oi, don't phorget about our deal. . . our new Kingdom will be named Raajputana-nivas :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom