What's new

Whatever

It's from before my time but be sure it had the complete blessings and backing of Nawaz Sharif.

Before your time ! :blink:

And you're retired from the Army - Khairiyaaat ? :what:

Besides the blessing of NS doesn't mean a thing - Hes an idiot; apparently so were the ones who conceived of this Operation - What did we gain from it except brilliant martyrs ?

Before your time ! :blink:

And you're retired from the Army - Khairiyaaat ? :what:

I was never commissioned, injured during training, MBO.

Besides the blessing of NS doesn't mean a thing - Hes an idiot; apparently so were the ones who conceived of this Operation - What did we gain from it except brilliant martyrs ?

If NS could have stood up to International Pressure, we would have some very strategically placed peaks to show for it.

I was never commissioned, injured during training, MBO.

Okay ! :)

I wanted to join the Army as well but I think they don't take in asthamatics ! :(

Plus my Grandpa & Uncle (both ex-Army) in addition to my own Parents, weren't in favor of me joining the Army so I never applied despite going to the Recruitment Center in Lahore Cantt (just off Fortress Stadium) twice - Definitely something I'll regret for the remainder of my life ! :hitwall:

If NS could have stood up to International Pressure, we would have some very strategically placed peaks to show for it.

Apparently we still hold the highest peak in the region but was it really worth it at such an inopportune time ?

Okay ! :)

I wanted to join the Army as well but I think they don't take in asthamatics ! :(

Plus my Grandpa & Uncle (both ex-Army) in addition to my own Parents, weren't in favor of me joining the Army so I never applied despite going to the Recruitment Center in Lahore Cantt (just off Fortress Stadium) twice - Definitely something I'll regret for the remainder of my life ! :hitwall:

If you were into it, you should have applied.

Apparently we still hold the highest peak in the region but was it really worth it at such an inopportune time ?

NS was losing popularity, it was already his second term in office. He needed something to stir the masses, economy wasn't going anywhere so he thought, might as well give them a war.

If you were into it, you should have applied.

Yeah I should've but I suppose that time has past ! :(

NS was losing popularity, it was already his second term in office. He needed something to stir the masses, economy wasn't going anywhere so he thought, might as well give them a war.

Oh come on you can't possibly expect me to believe that ! :lol:

Yeah I should've but I suppose that time has past ! :(

Oh come on you can't possibly expect me to believe that ! :lol:

You asked about the timing. That is precisely the reason for the timing of the Kargil Op. Apparently it had always been on the cards but there was a lot of risk attached to it. Surviving the winter on the OPs with no supply for months is no joke.

You asked about the timing. That is precisely the reason for the timing of the Kargil Op. Apparently it had always been on the cards but there was a lot of risk attached to it. Surviving the winter on the OPs with no supply for months is no joke.

Yaar come on it can't possibly be a popularity gimmick anymore than the prospect of peace between India & Pakistan when Vajpay visited - He could've sold that to the People quite nicely !

And thats precisely what I'm saying - Why did our boys do far above & beyond the call of duty & gave their lives for an Operation that didn't make any sense in the slightest ?

Had the Kargil Operation been done as part of the '65 or the '71 War it would've made sense & allowed our boys to ingress into Occupied Kashmir via Siachin or near-about but what the hell was this for ?

Your post had no likes? what a travesty.

Here you go bud. From a fellow Nerd (hope you don't mind me calling that :D )

Darkseid or Thanos as as a villain you like?

Or are you strictly DC?

Indeed a travesty!! How could they not appreciate HE-MAN's sword lol Don't mind you calling me that at all.. As I'm a bit of a geek mixed in with some nerd :D Nice to see a fellow nerd here. I'm a lot more of a DC guy, but I do like some Marvel stuff. Thanos included. Darkseid is probably up there as my favorite super villain.

Last edited:
Naginislither.png

@levina My turn to ask a question

Since youre fond of snakes, identify this beauty :cool:

Back
Top Bottom