What's new

Whatever

Ha ha its not buddy....
Its a python ....if you will see the movie:p

I thought Nagini was venomous ??:partay:

Nagini - Harry Potter Wiki

Attack on Arthur Weasley
Main article: Attack on Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley after being attacked by Nagini.
Shortly before the Christmas of 1995, Nagini was presumably sent by the Dark Lord to retrieve a prophecy in the Ministry of Magic. Infiltrating the area, she met up with Order of the Phoenix member Arthur Weasley, who was sent to guard the very same prophecy. Nagini, unable to resist, and attracting Arthur's attention already, attacked him; the attack was witnessed by Harry in one of his dreams, feeling that he (Harry) was the snake. Critically injured, Arthur was taken to St Mungo's. He survived the attack, but was required to take a Blood-Replenishing Potion at regular intervals. At the suggestion of trainee HealerAugustus Pye, Arthur tried stitches, a Muggle alternative, which his wife, Molly, disapproved of.

Nagini's venom seemed to delay blood clotting, and even dissolved stitches, causing the wounds to bleed profusely when the bandages were removed. Eventually, an antidote to the poison was found and he was cured. The reason that Albus Dumbledore believed Harry saw the vision as if he was the snake was due to Harry’s special connection to Voldemort, with Harry’s witnessing the attack by virtue of the fact that Voldemort’s mind "happened to be" in Nagini at the time. This is the first indication of Nagini and Voldemort’s deeper connection, having the ability to share thoughts and connect with Harry.

Last edited:
Dark Lord . . . .http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/***-kicking.gif #just kidding #

:rofl:
149609.jpg

:astagh:

1.Who told you I like snakes???:ashamed:
I just liked its picture and ergo its in my DP. :)
2. Now that I have proved that i dont like snakes i need not answer your question. :smokin:

((( yo bach gaye :yu: :yay:)))
Ok ....its embarrassing to ask but
I am using this Mobile app 1st time...
So. Can you tell where the notification are....:p:p.....

Back
Top Bottom