What's new

Whatever

Mujhe kyun nahi kuch dikh raha
Not Visible in mobile
squardonleader.jpg

I have the commander's patch
commander.jpg

@vicky sen Naak katwa liya kaa? Gora aur ganjaa bhi ho gaye ho! Looking bheri ph@cked-up. :partay:

His appeal lies in his missing nose. :D
buddy it's a movie ....and moreover it's a movie of magic and wizard..where man can fly on broom,....where you can go back in time ,....where you have dragons and horses that fly,,....where you have air hanging candles,....where you have portraits which talk and sing...where you have .....giants living in jungle....where you have unicorns....where you have spiders as big as cows....where you have a hat which decides your house....where your soul and be divided and stored up in different hocrux ....where you have death eaters guarding your school....where you have newspapers with video...where you have pens which write on your own......where you can tell the future by looking in the cup, from which you drank tea,....where you play quidch ....where you have a station named 9-3/4 .....where you have a car which can fly(we are this in real word too)....where you have a persons who can change to dog, rat, and wolves.....where you can store you memory in a glass bottle and can look for it afterwards.....where we have phoenix .......where normal people are called muggle.....where we have goblins.....where we have disappearing veil......where we have map which state the current movement of any person , you want to know.......where we have a goblet which decides who can participate in the event.....where we have curses which act on other as we chant.....where ...where we have harry and other, who look same even after 20 years..when they came to see-off their children to Hogwarts....and many more things.......So, why can't a python have venom.......
care to explain...:partay::partay::partay::tup::tup:

I dont think u missed anything.:o:
Kitna time laga itna soch ke post karne mein??

Et tu @levina :lol: ( sab BIMARU ho gaye ab )

deko ye bhi 400 . . .:hitwall:

Tera abhi bhi 400 hai...
Lara ka record kab todega?? :P

Yem aayindi anna ?? :p:
YEm kashtam undi meeku ??8-)

:lol::lol::lol:

errrr I forgot...tell me what did I say??

never mind....it was a old thread...so, better leave it..:tup:

I dont think u missed anything.
Kitna time laga itna soch ke post karne mein??
ha ha ha
5 mins......there are some thing that I have missed ...like going inside others mind and reading old thoughts...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom