What's new

Whatever

I knew it...you're soooooo lazy.
Arrey sun toh liya hota what that cartoon had to say.He behaved as if he was being made a scapegoat.Is he really that innocent???
though I heard a part of it...and that seemed like total wastage of time...even watching pokemon is better than this...
BTW you lazy thing is correct..I will admit to that...:tup:..Kudos to my teacher..1st one to recognize me so fast..:lol::lol::lol:

Who is the teacher??? You or me??:pissed:
So who decides the passing marks???
Ok..Ok...but if you will keep failing me like this then I have to think for a new teacher...:p:P

I cant hear you...:bunny:.
Ahhh...now you can't hear.....
sure..time will tell :sarcastic::sarcastic:
just say it once..and i will let this matter go...

Ahhh...now you can't hear.....
sure..time will tell :sarcastic::sarcastic:
just say it once..and i will let this matter go...
What??? Noooo
I am not saying it again.....NEVER EVER8-)

what was that @levina didn't hear it.

@levina
:yay:
Just a humble reminder of what you said to me a few days back

Ravi Nair said:
:yahoo:

Ravi Nair said:
:pop:...once more Ravi Nair

Ravi Nair said:
:yay:
Yeah thats like a good boy.
:lol:

Chalo gotta go...:crazy_pilot:

Didnt you know babies dont have eyebrows when they're born???:)

So nighty nite!!!

Seriously ?:o::o:

Tum kahaan rahte ho Bhai, ki ab sone ki chidiya pakadne nikle ho? :)

Filhal India me hi hu bhai :p:

Kaam dham nahi hai to jab marzi so jata hu. . . waise nazar maar di. . nini nai aa rahi meko ab :mad:

Seriously ?:o::o:

Filhal India me hi hu bhai :p:

Kaam dham nahi hai to jab marzi so jata hu. . . waise nazar maar di. . nini nai aa rahi meko ab :mad:

images

It's not that everyone in South Punjab is Saraiki speaker, nor is every student & teacher in those Madresah's. But yeah Gaddii-Nasheen worshipers are. But anyway, i always supported division of Punjab for administrative purpose i.e. make 4-5 provinces, Saraiki Suba is recipe of converting South Punjab into interior Sindh.

I'm increasingly against the division of Punjab for I've become, what could be called, a Punjabi Nationalist ! :)

But yes if the Saraikis don't want to live with us - Give them a separate Province - I don't want anyone staying with me against their will !

Then make the Punjab Domicile mean something instead of giving it to everyone as if its a toffee !

I'm increasingly against the division of Punjab for I've become, what could be called, a Punjabi Nationalist ! :)

But yes if the Saraikis don't want to live with us - Give them a separate Province - I don't want anyone staying with me against their will !

Then make the Punjab Domicile mean something instead of giving it to everyone as if its a toffee !

So, you are ready to surrender in-front of Makhdooms?

Nine out of 13 districts to be included in the proposed province have rejected the proposal, citing the following reasons:

Punjab's population is too huge to be managed as one province, either we should have strong local bodies or divide it into 4-5 parts.

So, you are ready to surrender in-front of Makhdooms?

Nine out of 13 districts to be included in the proposed province have rejected the proposal, citing the following reasons:

Give it to the other 4 then ! :)

I don't want anyone with me who doesn't want to !

Give it to the other 4 then ! :)

I don't want anyone with me who doesn't want to !

Even in 3 out of remaining 4 there is significant population of non-Saraikis, So, it's better to confiscate the lands these Gaddi-Nashins which they got as rewards from Goras and distribute them into their bonded laborers instead of opening another linguistic front. :)

Even in 3 out of remaining 4 there is significant population of non-Saraikis, So, it's better to confiscate the lands these Gaddi-Nashins which they got as rewards from Goras and distribute them into their bonded laborers instead of opening another linguistic front. :)

Some things don't go away - the Takht-e-Lahore tanaaa is one of them so its best to cut one's losses & give them what they want & when they fail & fail they shall because their condition is after all of their own creation then we can say 'hunnn araaam ehhhh ?'

when babies are born...they don't have eyebrows and same goes with hair....
it stars growing after they are born...you will find the eyebrows and hair of the baby within 15-20 days after the baby is born...:)

Shabaash mere sher!!! :)

Now the test you and @vicky sen had to appear in...
Q1. Pappu ke kitne daant hai??
Q2. Does he resemble the fake police officer in home alone part-1?
Q3. Is the song "pappu cant dance ahem ahem" inspired by his real life???
Q4.who is elder Pappu or his sis Priyanka??
Q5.what is Pappu's real name??

@Indischer if you promise not to flunk again then you too can attempt those questions.

Shabaash mere sher!!! :)

Now the test you and @vicky sen had to appear in...
Q1. Pappu ke kitne daant hai??
Q2. Does he resemble the fake police officer in home alone part-1?
Q3. Is the song "pappu cant dance ahem ahem" inspired by his real life???
Q4.who is elder Pappu or his sis Priyanka??
Q5.what is Pappu's real name??

@Indischer if you promise not to flunk again then you too can attempt those questions.
Q1. Pappu ke kitne daant hai?? ---- on TV I counted 9....haven't checked personally...:P
Q2. Does he resemble the fake police officer in home alone part-1? --- yes,..ma'am ..absolutely true..:D
Q3. Is the song "pappu cant dance ahem ahem" inspired by his real life??? --- yes...:D:tup:
Q4.who is elder Pappu or his sis Priyanka?? --- Priyanka ...:tup:
Q5.what is Pappu's real name?? ---- Raul Vinci...:D:tup:
marks please...:tup:
How do snakes make babies? Any idea? :P
they are coldblooded and lay eggs...same goes for crocks....
:tup::tup::D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom