What's new

Whatever

What I think of American Football. Oversized steroid fed black males ramming into each other and chasing after a ball. SO stupid cant watch it :P

@levina @vicky sen @Indischer
here this may interest you...

:tup:

Too good!!
I luvd his speech.
I liked what he had to say about Varnas...reservation...joke on Nehru "the pandit"...Ambedkar...Raavana "the arya putra".
I am a hindu and to me hinduism is not my religion but a science that I follow everyday.He is right our laws were always very civil and hence India was attacked so many times.:(
But hey I dont support the extremists and those who cant respect other religions.

Now try this

I still cant believe that gal called up the interpol to demolish her school :D
@chak de INDIA @Indischer @Alpha1 @Armstrong @Ravi Nair @Ayush @Marshmallow @Leader
@p(-)0ENiX @vicky sen @kurup

Ballpark figure means rough estimate. :)

Never lost a bet:azn:

Well I never lost with my magic sword. Carved from the great magics of Castle Greyskull.

heman-2.jpg

Too good!!
I luvd his speech.
I liked what he had to say about Varnas...reservation...joke on Nehru "the pandit"...Ambedkar...Raavana "the arya putra".
I am a hindu and to me hinduism is not my religion but a science that I follow everyday.He is right our laws were always very civil and hence India was attacked so many times.:(
But hey I dont support the extremists and those who cant respect other religion.

Thanks for your support...
I always liked his speeches...he is very clear about many of the sikular ideas that congress and other follows....
he may look like a bit extremist but there is his personal reason behind it...I will tell you latter ..this forum isn't a fit place to discuss that..
I am a hindu and to me hinduism is not my religion but a science that I follow everyday -- - I will tell you one thing...If I have to born 1000 times on this earth...I would like to be born as a hindu....:):tup:

What are you smoking ???
ganja....wanna try...:coffee:

Last edited:
Dekh upar ckya bola hai mujhe :lol:
spring wala.. :partay::partay::partay:...

Too good!!

Now try this

I still cant believe that gal called up the interpol to demolish her school :D

Ballpark figure means rough estimate. :)
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:...
good one ...very funny....and the girl's voice is too cute..

Back
Top Bottom