What's new

Whatever

Neither. This Indian team simply does not have a single bowler who can bowl consistently well in all conditions. Add to that the inexperience. If this team finds two decent Fast Bowlers(not mediocre ones like Ishant Sharma), India will be strong contenders again.

Any player you like in the New Zealand side?

I agree.

@Indischer you said that you spent quarter of a century of your life in bangalore. That means you must be older than 25 :azn:

Last edited:
Any player you like in the New Zealand side?

I agree.

I've always liked Ross Taylor, back from the days when he was Ross the Boss at RCB. :-)
I like Brendon McCullum too...Very fast hands, great bat-speed and a deadly slash of the blade...what's not to like about him?

I've always liked Ross Taylor, back from the days when he was Ross the Boss at RCB. :-)
I like Brendon McCullum too...Very fast hands, great bat-speed and a deadly slash of the blade...what's not to like about him?

His hideous tattoos.

I feel Hermione is putting up a rosier picture than what really happens.
You still wouldn't have websites that ask for your caste for arranging marriages now would we?

I am not. I have had these arguments before too. Marriage is a matter of choice. The most stable marriages are considered to be those where in economic, social, religious, ethnic, educational status is as close as possible. Caste nowadays is the coverall for these. Moving to a household where customs, rules, expectations, lifestyles are way different than you were brought up in will always be a source of friction. So where people are not in "love" and are "settling" for arranged marriage, it is something of common sense to look for similarities rather than someone from a different background.

If you are a Woman, returning home at night alone.
There are lot of BPO's in Kerala too and most of them work 24/7. So I assume there are many women working the night shift. In my office, the mallu crowd were over represented and plenty of mallus in the night shift including married women.

Last edited:
They're manly, and add to his charm. How could you be so cruel? :cray:
What would be suicidal?

Posts reported for asking asking questions
-2-37-.gif

There are lot of BPO's in Kerala too and most of them work 24/7. So I assume there are many women working the night shift. In my office, the mallu crowd were over represented and plenty of mallus in the night shift including married women.

Trust me, many Women are allowed to work late with great trepidation.

Many a phone calls come from Homes to not dither around and come back home after dark.

The statisitics in this case back up my case :mad:

Back
Top Bottom